Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Is there something special in 2020? It seems strange for me to plan a trip/vacation 3 years ahead.

What do you mean with French avatar? A blank one?


Have fun my friend. You will enjoy it. Don't spoil me though. I'm at the end of EP4 I think. :lmao
No I haven't read the God of Highschool.

That sounds awesome, I'm happy for ya! Congratulations, keep it up that way! :zomg

Now you can enjoy the good parts of life for a while. :nod
They are old and want to plan ahead :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Reebi You should have made him wear some French avatar:wooo
Just to see how it feels..:lmao
Red is in the flag of France and that dog is in haute couture.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hi :bobriki
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
:hi5

So, you are back?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:hi5

So, you are back?
Sort of...not really 'back' in the common sense, but I do just log in to MH at times, albeit hardly these days. Only come to talk to specific people though, so don't (and probably won't in the future) partake in much discussions or events.

Why don't you come on Discord? :(
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Sort of...not really 'back' in the common sense, but I do just log in to MH at times, albeit hardly these days. Only come to talk to specific people though, so don't (and probably won't in the future) partake in much discussions or events.
I see. Well, it's difficult to abandon MH after all. You still have stuff to do here, so you can't leave MH for real anyway. :nod

Why don't you come on Discord? :(
Hmh? But I am on discord quite often lately. You have to scroll down for some minutes to find a low tier member such as myself. : )



You... silent as Hiro's sense for good plot writing, but sharp as Kagura's swordsmanship. :teehee By the way, it's an honor to have a post of yours here in my thread. :zomg




Syx-kun, your set... I must say ... I totally approve your set! It looks great especially the sig since that's one of my favo fanarts of her. Joan totally approve this also.

Thank you so much. Coming from the absolute purest being the universe has brought forth ever since, it can only mean the truth. :blush

Who is in syx' set?
Jeanne d'Arc Alter from the Fate series. :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
fk u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My bad, confused you with Gallon...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You mixed up the threads. This is neither Kaiten's nor ladylola's MTM thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...or Gallon's...
 
Top