Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Masaka...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@syx

@Purity of Magi

I played Doki Doki Literature club and had finished it.You 2 should play it too(if you haven't yet).Such nice,lovely lighthearted game.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Arjuna

you completely overestimate syx' ability to pick up new stuff. :lmao
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@syx

@Purity of Magi

I played Doki Doki Literature club and had finished it.You 2 should play it too(if you haven't yet).Such nice,lovely lighthearted game.
I haven't played it yet (nor that I haven't played any other VN's so far lol). I will take your words but I am quite curious what kind of VN it is? Like with that I mean what for genre does it have? I saw some fanarts of it but I am not quite sure what to think about it. xd
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I haven't played it yet (nor that I haven't played any other VN's so far lol). I will take your words but I am quite curious what kind of VN it is? Like with that I mean what for genre does it have? I saw some fanarts of it but I am not quite sure what to think about it. xd
In the VN you will have to create a literature club with 4 girls.It starts lively but it slowly turns dangerous and horror filled..

Anything more will be potential spoiler.

It's a pretty dark story and you will even get a warning if you want to play it.

It's available free in Steam.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
The feel when Magi joins your thread and makes others ignore you in your own thread.

#justmagithings

:sweatdrop
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
In the VN you will have to create a literature club with 4 girls.It starts lively but it slowly turns dangerous and horror filled..

Anything more will be potential spoiler.

It's a pretty dark story and you will even get a warning if you want to play it.

It's free in Steam.
Oh I see, well then thank you for your recommendation. I will gladly play it then, gonna check and try to make some freetime for it and it's even free in Steam. Impossible to let that chance go away lol.

Thanks man!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The feel when Magi joins your thread and makes others ignore you in your own thread.

#justmagithings

:sweatdrop
To be fair the other posts takes actually quite some time to reply and a bit of thinking, with my current headache I just simply can't atm. This post however is just quick to reply without thinking for sentences etc. ^^;
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I was actually referring to Arjuna, and my question:



:lmao
Around 5 hrs for average player

Don't worry I took one week to finish it.

Because of studies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nah, I'll let people like niichan pick on you.




You can decide what I should watch/read. DDLK or that anime? : )
DDLC first.

Then anime in your pace.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ah yes, reading this sentence of yours now..... of course you take this opperunity and say that when I am now weak. I knew you were a sadist!

xP
Hmmh... from whom did I learn this? :grumble
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Blasphemy, I'm the nice guy here... it's syx's fault for showing me how "fun" trolling can be. He's my troll-senpai, because he always knows when jokes are going too far and when it's better to stop :awe

tbf, I think both syx-kun and magi-chan were sadists since birth :evil
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England


Blasphemy, I'm the nice guy here... it's syx's fault for showing me how "fun" trolling can be. He's my troll-senpai, because he always knows when jokes are going too far and when it's better to stop :awe

tbf, I think both syx-kun and magi-chan were sadists since birth :evil
Oh? Who exactly are you fooling now? Your avatar clearly says other wise especially with that evil expression that you're showing


Quite a Niichan-kun you can be! Such a sadist you are!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top