I dropped Edens ZeroNot when you read Fairy Tail and Edens Zero.
![]()
I was finding it too boring.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dropped Edens ZeroNot when you read Fairy Tail and Edens Zero.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah bummer. You usually spoke good of it. And now you drop it after not even 30 chapters. : (I dropped Edens Zero
I was finding it too boring.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course. : )Btw @syx are you reading Ez?
I was finding it boring for a long timeAh bummer. You usually spoke good of it. And now you drop it after not even 30 chapters. : (
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course. : )
Sorry I don't have MAL.I'm sure he would, those are all G.O.A.T mangas. How many of those have you read Magi, and do you have MAL? Add me, it's linked in my sig.
Join it you will enjoy.Sorry I don't have MAL.
And Kiki already kinda spoiled the link thing joke while ago (since he made a comment about it in ur thread iirc) but still its a good one tho. XD
That's strange. How can you speak of "long time" when EZ barely is 6 months old? I remember your posts being quite pro EZ rather than the other way around. Seems a little bit premature for me to drop a series after a couple of bad chapters. I would have to drop my entire manga list if I would apply the same method. According to your MAL, you dropped EZ after #17. These are your most recent posts, they don't strike me like the posts of someone who didn't enjoy the series overall, even though you also pointed out some negative stuff. In my opinion, you are way too quick to change your mind. : /I was finding it boring for a long time
That will be cool,he will get character development from it.
Oct 18, 2018:Shiki's desire to become friends with everyone is becoming overused trope.Hope Mashima avoids it for quite some time lest it doesn't become stale.
Nice to see the sci-fi world in this chapter.
Seems to be the master might be different from Makarov.
Oct 08, 2018:Nice lot of hype.
I personally feel the assassin is sent by a sister.
Oct 02, 2018:Nice chapter
Rebecca's ether ability looks something like Laser firing to me.
Also tte witch calling Shiki as the new "Demon king" reminds us of Mother saying what path Shiki will take.
Sep 30, 2018Interesting quite interesting.
An unknown mother???Maybe really is Shiki's mother is "Mother"
Need to see English version to understand more.
Seems like it will be a great chapter.
Sep 27, 2018Nice cover
Elsie should be strong,I am happy that she isn't defeated.
Sep 23, 2018Shiki's back story is becoming interesting.Hope we get to know more about it soon,a dark vibe is there.
Also it seems this might not be the real Elsie,if a fake can give Shiki this much trouble wonder how much trouble will the real one give.
Pretty good chapter.
Sep 19, 2018Wait is Elsie already defeated?Well i admit this is a nice break from Natsu losing to Erza always style.
On the other hand Shiki is becoming unstoppable.
Also Droy look alike and new character is around.They will be enemy probably.
Sep 17, 2018Really good chapter.
Elsie being a skeleton is really interesting.I hope this turns out that she and her crew were murdered and they turned into undead.
Lot of potential is there.
Sep 12, 2018Elsie is definetly
![]()
Ainz Ool Gown reincarnated in EZ world
![]()
Just joking
The chapter seems beautiful.
The level of darkness is like Rave Master.I hope it gets even darker like Inuyasha,where there will be a thriller like quality and there will be tension for our protagonists.
Then no one will be able to leave this series.
Sep 05, 2018This series is more clear in this respect.Just see in FT.He unnecessarily created shipping wars and couldn't give a single satisfying conclusion to the main ship.
Good chapter,I wonder for how long this past timeline will continue.
Nice to see young Weisz with them.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, I haven't.Oh did you read Monster or 20th century Boys?
Well I didn't say it's badThat's strange. How can you speak of "long time" when EZ barely is 6 months old? I remember your posts being quite pro EZ rather than the other way around. Seems a little bit premature for me to drop a series after a couple of bad chapters. I would have to drop my entire manga list if I would apply the same method. According to your MAL, you dropped EZ after #17. These are your most recent posts, they don't strike me like the posts of someone who didn't enjoy the series overall, even though you also pointed out some negative stuff. In my opinion, you are way too quick to change your mind. : /
Oct 20, 2018:
Oct 18, 2018:
Oct 08, 2018:
Oct 02, 2018:
Sep 30, 2018
Sep 27, 2018
Sep 23, 2018
Sep 19, 2018
Sep 17, 2018
Sep 12, 2018
Sep 05, 2018
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, I haven't.
Ah, my bad then. Your posts gave me a wrong impression. Too bad you are not part of our EZ community anymore. : /Well I didn't say it's bad
This is an important point to note
Mind it when I meant "boring" I don't mean it's actually bad emo
Like a pretty good series might be boring
The posts you posted sure I was still enthusiastic at this point,if you notice those were my earlier chapters but my opinion changed.
Sure you may say I am whimsical or change very fast that might be right I won't deny it.
I normally don't read a series for long if I don't enjoy it especially wowi my study pressures now.
Might be even premature to drop a series I wholeheartedly agree.
Everything you said is right on point.
--------
Those 2 are one of my favourites.
Heck you might watch Monster anime fully faithful.
Btw did you read the recent chapter of SNK?
Misuzu![]()
It's really good I will say.Ah, my bad then. Your posts gave me a wrong impression. Too bad you are not part of our EZ community anymore. : /
I think Nii doesn't speak that highly of Monster, dunno if I should consider giving it a try. 20th Century Boys has +250 chapters, which is maybe manageable for me, but not anytime soon.
![]()
Heared it's going to end soon?
Ups, I forgot this part. I will put it into spoilers, since Brandish is not there yet.So read the SNK recent chapter?

YupUps, I forgot this part. I will put it into spoilers, since Brandish is not there yet.
Yes, I read that chapter and I think it was phenomenal. I'm not on Eren's side but what Isayama did with his character is great. Really like the recent developments and Eren's speech towards Mikasa and Armin was savage as hell. That little boy needs a rough beating for saying such things. Can't wait to see Levi finally face him off after swiftly dealing with Zeke.
Yep, probably 6 months give or take.Heared it's going to end soon?
Yup
Eren is becoming one of my favourites now.
Btw what do you think about the theory about Historia being pregnant with Eren's child?
It's always a tearjerker when a beloved series ends. : /Yep, probably 6 months give or take.
I'll be sad : (
what are your thoughts of the series overall and how do you like the current season?
)
This one goes full HAM and almost never stops, but I'm sure you will enjoy Alucard and the German Nazis :3)
)
I also wanted to finish the third book (out of SEVEN I think) of The Dark Tower series, but failed miserably. Not to mention the two short stories of The Witcher series. Just to let you know what I have on my table and how terrible my progress is.
I had to check what this is. No, I haven't read it. I don't think I will read a JoJo-related manga series. I'm fine with the anime series. More about JoJo below. : )Syx did you start Jojolion?
Not all seasons. I haven't started the current one. But I have watched the rest, yes. JoJo is the definition of entertainment, plus with a decent plot (something which One Punch Man is kinda missing imo).Just saw you actually watched all of the JoJo seasons...what are your thoughts of the series overall and how do you like the current season?
But I wouldn't give it that holy status it has around the web. But the meme factor of JoJo is huge, so it's understandable. 
) are starring there. The group in general was hilarious as fuck in Stardust Crusaders, everyone was likeable for me. The execution of the fights with the Stands were sometimes positively silly, they never lost their charm. Just take D'arby vs. Kakyoin and Joutarou for example, do I even need to waste words to describe how ridiculous yet brilliant those games were? The fight against Dio was the icing on the cake, it was awesome how many of those characters got their authentic time to shine.
If this had been the first JoJo season I watched, I would have probably dropped it. It's just thanks to the other three really good seasons that I didn't. That's why I had to take a pause before starting the current season. But I'm very much looking forward to it. 
My free time is over, Nii. Next week it's time to work again.Also since apparently you have a lot of time, I will recommend some stuff : )

Yeah, who hasn't heard about TTGL? Really considered to watch it a couple of times, but my bias against the Mecha-genre prevented me to do so. I often stumble across some TTGL gifs and agree with you that it looks neat. And as someone who is permanently using this gif, I kinda owe the series to watch it, no?https://myanimelist.net/anime/2001/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann (Absolutely worth it, still great-looking and unique even though it's more than 10 years old by now)
Yes, yes, yes, yes... another title which I'm well aware about. It's quite well-received. Definitely worth a try, if you and Erinyes approve of it. xP And no, never heard of Karuta.https://myanimelist.net/anime/10800/Chihayafuru (now this is something really different. Ever heard of Karuta? Also, @Erinyes would love to see you watch it, I'm sure : D)
Kokoro Connect has a very classic gifhttps://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect (A little favorite of mine, wonder how you would feel about it. And it has Inaban)


Not sure about that one. Whenever I came in contact with it (pictures, gifs, etc.), I always think it's not my cup of tea. Of course it's premature to say such things with only pics and gifs at hand, however, other series just give me a better feeling.https://myanimelist.net/anime/777/Hellsing_Ultimate (Also quite unique, and rather bombasticThis one goes full HAM and almost never stops, but I'm sure you will enjoy Alucard and the German Nazis :3)
Ah, I have to think twice before I pick a VN. As great as they are, I'm seriously missing some dynamics in VNs. It's way too static/stiff for me with only a couple of sprites and backgrounds.And considering that you've finished Umineko, here's new VN recs:
https://vndb.org/v211 (very Death Noteish in a lot of ways (mindgames), but actually has good female characters)
https://vndb.org/v17 (trapped inside an underwater theme park... sorta slow but the mystery and conclusion are top-level.)
https://vndb.org/v7 (because I'm an old Type-Moon fan and this is actually better and more interesting than Fate in quite a few ways. Old though, at the time they were nothing but a small fan circle. For comparison, I think Umineko (only one part) has like 100 tracks, this one has 10. Still tells a very engaging story, and I would love to hear your thoughts about this. And you could also finally watch Carnival Phantasm after this, or almost. Okay, I will stop here)
You just jealous because no one reports you anymore.
It's always a tearjerker when a beloved series ends. : /
But when one door closes another door opens. Do you plan to pick another series? If so, do you have a list of possible picks?
![]()

So sorry again for the late answersDo you think it applies to every single Haibane? Because I kinda doubt that's the case, especially for the little ones. I thought they ust died way too early due to various circumstances (stillborn, illness, murder victim). But I could be wrong. Anyway, that's one of the things which made me really curious.
That scene will be the most memorable scene for me in this series. All the mystery about Reki revealed with a couple of kinda metaphoric words, simply beautiful. When she screamed for help, it felt a little bit like the scene between Robin and the Straw Hats at Enies Lobby. <3
Agree with almost everything you pointed out. I actually didn't really know which direction the anime would take. It became more apparent for me after the 6th episode. And I forgot to mention Hyouko, he turned into a cool guy. But trying to get over the wall during a stormy/rainy day was not the smartest thing to do.But if I had to pick a favorite character, it would be pretty close between Reki and Rakka. I might like Reki slightly more, since I feel more sorry for her than Rakka, since she had also a very long tragic Haibane life. Loved the Reki flashback and how she ended up being friends with Nemu whom I respect a lot. And I think I liked the episodes in the well the most. Watching Rakka there all alone coming to an answer was heartbreaking. But almost every episode starting from the 6th were great.
I skimmed through some pages of Golden Kamuy, but came to conclusion that it's probably not my cup of tea. But I haven't read it at all. I actually considered to pick up Yotsuba-to, because it got a very high ranked and popular on MAL, but I ended up with Kono Oto Tomare. Currently, I won't pick up any ongoing series anytime soon, I think. My vacation is pretty much over and I hate the feeling of being "behind" in regards to anime/manga.But whenever I feel like picking up an ongoing series, Yotsuba will surely be one of the candidates. But can't promise anything.
I already watched Tokyo Magnitude, it was a great and sad show.I will keep Barakamon in mind for my next vacation. : )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL... everytime when there is a family gathering and your router loses the internet connection. xD
They all act as if the world is going to end any second.I like the fact that your elders talked bad about you in the past because "you are always on your phone/tablet blabla". Today, my grandmother walks around the world with a smartphone in one hand, and a tablet in the another hand. Things, I'm not even able to do, lol. And whenever I tease her like "why are you always on your tablet?", she replies with a laugh "I didn't know this is so much fun".
Literally me... in every freaking french exam. LITERALLY!
No offense, @Erinyes.I still know three french sentences!
Haha, funny, but gladly I never have been there. xD
![]()
I know, @Brandish can be weird sometimes.![]()


Yare yare^^Syx said:Literally me... in every freaking french exam. LITERALLY!
No offense, @Erinyes.I still know three french sentences!
![]()
i ve already watched it (or more exactly i watched only around the 1st half , just remmbered it when i started watching it
) and totally forget i had started it
whats wrong with me ? 

Yeaaaaah definitely, its a must watchhttps://myanimelist.net/anime/10800/Chihayafuru (now this is something really different. Ever heard of Karuta? Also, @Erinyes would love to see you watch it, I'm sure : D)
!!!