Cut that act!Ohhh... who I can tease a little
![]()
We both know that you can do much more than that if you really want. You just go easy on me.
Cut that act!We both know that you can do much more than that if you really want. You just go easy on me.
![]()
For now...
Watched the episode recently and she is doing well and kicking ass. <3

I'm proud of my daughter and the way she had that threesome that ended up with double penetration scene...Watched the episode recently and she is doing well and kicking ass. <3![]()
I think she's out no Aura/Weapon and far away from the city ( still looking forward to new weapon :P )And she will do that for the rest of the volume. xP
You are always only passing through here, Erinyes. And recently, you have been very inactive. : / You alright?just passsing through![]()

are you mad at meYou are always only passing through here, Erinyes. And recently, you have been very inactive. : / You alright?
TFW you have the hots for Demons >.>" What's wrong with me?
?

I strongly believe that it is almost impossible to be mad at you. It's like a passive ability of yours which suffocates every potential spark of negative emotion directed towards yourself.are you mad at me?
![]()
So, you are basically Komi-san?you know except posting stuff i dont know what to say.... im not exactly good at communication
![]()
All these younglings with their exams. Good ol' times.well yeah im quite busy lately,have some exams very soon, and i have to admit that for the 1st time of my life, ive been experimenting some anxiety, cant stop overthinking about stuff, jobs and my career/life but well, im fine; anyway.![]()
I'm actually watching the show with that Haru cat. I think the MC is kinda boring, but Haru's pov is very charming to follow.Ofc syx-kun bc cats> demons >humans thats the order of things![]()


Sakura & Sakura & Sakura & Sakura & Salter... what a dream! <3333Some nice pics for you
![]()
![]()
![]()
The second pic....
Because you shoud... and I thought you are a Fate fan as well.I dont check it out yet. Why?
Ah damn, forgot to reply here. Sorry, I was occupied being awesome in the Mafia Game.Got a bit of time right now so I will leave these here and because I keep getting /seeing these tweets on my account
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@credits goes to はるた 原稿の民
![]()
![]()
![]()
@credits goes to 鶴屋
![]()
![]()
![]()
And as last....
![]()
xD
@Credits goes to ると
Magi out~
![]()
You don't need to know the japanese language to understand this. 


Nani, kiki-kun ?Erin-chan?![]()
Did you watch those vids?Nani, kiki-kun ?![]()
its been a while i havent come here, here some hnk art
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
