110 Akatsukis puzzle :D | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

110 Akatsukis puzzle :D

blanchon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Update:
Just found a way to down size it to lower then a meg without loosing any details.

Update:
I've added details for Sasuke and changed him a bit because he was too hard to find. I've also added Shikamaru in the new version.

-----
Well the first puzzle that I did was a warm up :D This one has 110 akatsukis. The objective is to find the 11 akatsuki members listed on the bottom of the page in the full version or on the objective picture. There's is also 8 hidden characters which are: 1 konohomaru, 3 Naruto, 1 sasuke, 1 shikamaru (new version), 1 Young Kakashi, 1 Tsunade, 1 Jiraiya, 1 Yondaime, 1 Sandaime. Jiraiya is hard to find but The professor I think that nobody will find him :D

Puzzle:

New optimize version.
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/5962/110akatsukisvfsnk8.png

version with any optimization:
http://rapidshare.de/files/27512309/110AkatsukisVF.jpg.html

Partial Solution:
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5274/110akatsukissolutionhp8.jpg

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You're just awesome...thats really incredible...are you 24 working on cibies lately ???

blanchon

Reaction score
Not really it's not that hard alot of copy and paste :D.

Forgot to tell that hidden part are assume to match so if a character hide a part of another character, the hidden part can be assume to match any of the search akatsuki members anyway I think you guys understands what I mean ;D

e-s-g

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe, I believe I've found Tsuande...
This is a little hard... :darn

blanchon

Reaction score
Partial of the solution is coming. For the Hidden characters PM me there position and I will tell you if it'S correct. There's eleven row and 10 characters on each row. Ex Zetsu is at (10,4) 10th characters, 4th row. Sorry for the spoiler :D[br]Posted on: July 29, 2006, 06:40:08 PM_________________________________________________I'm taking the small version out it's too blurry will find another solution for this later.

kyokyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Holy... wow. You've given me something to do for at least half an hour :P

edit: I think i've found Tsunade as well. lol

blanchon

Reaction score
Funny how tsunade is easily found :)

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I just forgot to say...the one with the gangster mask is so incredible funny...best for me so far :D

blanchon

Reaction score
I've just checked on the first version, because of the compression Sasuke is really not evident so I've added some details to him and saved the picture without compression. Really sorry for those looking for Sasuke to make up for it I've added Shikamaru into the puzzle also :D I wanted to add Ichigo from Bleach and Zorro from OP but just couldn't find a wait to make them hard to find :)

e-s-g

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
GAH!
I lost Konohamaru! I just found him and now I can't see him anymore!!!

EDIT: Found him, checkyour PM inbox, AK.

blanchon

Reaction score
Just want to point out after what e-s-g told me. Tsunade is not the slot machine I think it's make so much sense and I regret not thinking about it but it's not her but we can say that there's 2 tsunades then :)[br]Posted on: July 29, 2006, 11:49:09 PM_________________________________________________Also all the birds in the puzzle are clay birds because they are look a like the one on Deidara hat.[br]Posted on: July 30, 2006, 12:15:50 AM_________________________________________________Just updated an optimized version of the puzzle. The size is small enough to fit the gallerie and imageshack :)

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
HAHA, that's so creative of you to make those things out. I like it. :thumbs Keep it up. I've always like your creativity in coming out with chibi version of Naruto's characters.