2 pein!!

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
oye quedaron bastante buenas, en la segunda las manos de pain no tienen el mismo color de la cara pero de resto me gusta como hiciste las sombras del cabello.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the first panel a lot NTM, you and JMC did a good job with that one. The second one is kind of cool to, but I prefer the first one. I got a couple questions for you. Does the first panel come from Naruto chapter 370, and is it a full panel or just part of a panel from chapter 370? Unfortunately, I don't seem to remember it. So if you could refresh my memory, it would be much appreciated.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Work on making your colors cleaner. By that I mean look at the lines, the background is showing through it. Don't just use the Wand tool and paint bucket it when making base layers.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
I like them both, awesome coloring. :D
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
very good :)
i like the first work :)
 

2w4ya

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Israel
nice
 
Top