- Joined
- Dec 20, 2006
- Messages
- 810
- Reaction score
- 92
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well Its Really 2 suggestion in 1.
Any way I find it a bit confusing having in the home page, "Latest Edited Mangas" showing a bunch of diff languages at once, I would maybe suggest a filter for it or separate Edited Mangas and Intl Edited Mangas.
The other one is. It's a bit confusing and annoying seeing these older Edited Mangas in "Latest Edited Mangas", maybe a Archive for groups should be added so it would just go directly to group releases or group archive other than showing in the latest.
Any way I find it a bit confusing having in the home page, "Latest Edited Mangas" showing a bunch of diff languages at once, I would maybe suggest a filter for it or separate Edited Mangas and Intl Edited Mangas.
The other one is. It's a bit confusing and annoying seeing these older Edited Mangas in "Latest Edited Mangas", maybe a Archive for groups should be added so it would just go directly to group releases or group archive other than showing in the latest.
Last edited: