Discussion 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Mimerich said:
didnt know zidane had such great ramming skills.
yeah france played better, but then again they only scored with a dubious penalty so.
congratulations to Italy the best team in the world? :p
Well I guess I am not really objectiv since I am german but in my opinion we had better games, the whole final was a dissapointment for me. After zidanes attack neither of the teams had earnd the title...italy played not that well(not like against germany) and well zidane is out of question...huge dissapoint overall for me :( thats not what I wanted to see in the last game.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORLD CUP

CONGRATULATIONS ITALY!!! How do ya feel Ryk?!? :D :D :D

I could cry over Zidane and his moment of utter madness. Surely he will not be able to face his people back home? Very sad, sad ending for one of the greatest players the world has seen.
 

C4animax

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: WORLD CUP

I agree with des, i enjoyed better france - brazil than this final...but man i wanted zidane to finish it like a king, even if they would have lost that was plain crazy...he'll be able to face his people back home because i'm sure he got a good excuse for that...
But as someone said ("we" were watching) he could have wait after the match finish...at least lol...

But hey congrats italy for winning the game.
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: WORLD CUP

YAY ITALY :smile-big Free Alfredo at my place YAHOOO Thats-A Perfecto
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

Hmm that match was actually good, despite what others may say. I did enjoy this. Especially when Del Piero got in ^^. Just kinda sad Zidane had to be stupid and punch that guy... France might have won if he didn't, but oh well, what done is done.

Now we'll have to listen to ryka bragging the next 4 years :D Lucky us he's probably in some bar right now drinking till next week


Congrats Ryka, and thx Kado for predicting Italy's victory :P
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: WORLD CUP

We are the champions!!!! WOO HOO!!!
Everyone saying stuff about my team: TAKE THIS!!!!

Hey Rampage: DON'T GET MAD WHEN ITALIANS ARE BLOCKING THE STREETS!!!! AH AH AH

ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

Everybody please excuse ryka. He's kinda drunk right now.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: WORLD CUP

Yeah sorry 'bout that...
You guys gotta understand, last time we won it was 24 years ago... 6 years before I was even born!!!!

Here I am, after screaming in the streets with my dad and bro' for 3 hours, and 10 beers later.
Oh it feels great!!! We are the champions!!!! I've never been this drunk in my entire life!!!
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORLD CUP

I am happy for italia. i just hope some of the players go back home to serie A.
But what a sad way for one of the games greats to go out. so sad for zizou. what actually did materazzi say to him(i hope thats the guy)?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: WORLD CUP

Yeah, I'm pretty sorry for Zizou...
He's probably one of the greatest players in history.

I wonder what Materazzi said to him, it must have been something very bad.

Overall, France played better than Italy. We are everything that footbal shouldn't be, but who cares WE WON!!!!
Where's jogo bonito? Let's call it: BEL GIOCO!!!!
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: WORLD CUP



And that's all I have to say about that.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

zindryr said:


And that's all I have to say about that.
Owned haha that looks so funny :)
 

C4animax

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: WORLD CUP

zindryr said:


And that's all I have to say about that.
LOL hahahaha would have been better with a critical hit or something but that's still too funy :p. Did you make it?
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: WORLD CUP

Kadoman...

You we're...
right... *sob*
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: WORLD CUP

Sadly I didn't make it. A friend of mine sent it to me, no clue where he found it. Whoever made it is awesome though.
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: WORLD CUP

there's another one.. maker unknown too..
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

very funny...does anyone know ragnarok online xD? I would like to see that with a "critical" sign of ro...that would be funny too =)

but the mortal kombat edition is awesome too =)[br]Posted on: 10 July 2006, 14:51:42_________________________________________________you should check out that http://www.bastardidentro.it/node/view/18910 xDDDD
 

Mimerich

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
76
Gender
Hidden
Country
Aland Islands
Re: WORLD CUP

aaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaah, man those are so funny, and the fact that he´s bald, it looks like a paquicefalossaurus attack
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: WORLD CUP

Yeah bastardidentro is an awesome website!!
Ok, since everybody is posting funny pics, I'll do it too.
Please don't bash me, I'm the World Champion after all.







 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

How about some translations dude? It's not like we all know Italian here :(

Oh and:

rykarreolacr said:
Please don't bash me, I'm the World Champion after all.
My comment to that: My butt :p


edit: Here's something for the fans:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top