- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 6,320
- Reaction score
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: WORLD CUP
Poor old Portual, always underachieving along with Spain. I hope they go further this time. Nobody has commented on the England game the other day - easy to see why, it was so bad, it's not worth commenting on, but like I said, England always get through somehow.
My prediction for who will lift the World Cup is Argentina.
My prediction for the final is Argentina v Brasil
Poor old Portual, always underachieving along with Spain. I hope they go further this time. Nobody has commented on the England game the other day - easy to see why, it was so bad, it's not worth commenting on, but like I said, England always get through somehow.
My prediction for who will lift the World Cup is Argentina.
My prediction for the final is Argentina v Brasil


