- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 6,320
- Reaction score
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: WORLD CUP
Well, A Germany V Brasil final would just be boring. C'mon, wouldn't it? We had that last WC.
This year, I'd personally like an England V German (cos England would win - it's the 'war' thing). But that's just a wish. England will not go to the final because they are not good enough.
So a proper prediction is Germany V France. I know...it doesn't seem likely that Brasil will be beaten by France does it?
Well, A Germany V Brasil final would just be boring. C'mon, wouldn't it? We had that last WC.
This year, I'd personally like an England V German (cos England would win - it's the 'war' thing). But that's just a wish. England will not go to the final because they are not good enough.
So a proper prediction is Germany V France. I know...it doesn't seem likely that Brasil will be beaten by France does it?
)
)