Discussion 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: WORLD CUP

Meaning France...

Best Team = France[br]Posted on: July 05, 2006, 02:02:22 PM_________________________________________________And Zidane Scores!! 1-0 at the moment.. xP
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORLD CUP

YAY!

Good ol' Zidane. Don't get offended Portugese fans but WTF is up with Ronaldo and his blatant dive?!? Rather a hostile atmosphere in the stadium...lots of booing and whistling...I think I preferred the atmosphere of last' night's match.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Seems as France will make it. Damn I hope there is no overtime for germany vs portugal....their keeper is evil -.-
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

Kadoman, can you please predict that the Italy will win next match? Seems like everything you say will happen does indeed happen
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORLD CUP

I predict Italy will win. This is their year. :D I hope we don't get any more swan dives on the pitch (players must remember they are on a field and not in a diving pool!). :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Well france-portugal was nothing to compare with the game yesterday...better final would have been germany-italy because they played much better...

still congrats to france...i tend to say italy will win
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORLD CUP

des said:
Well france-portugal was nothing to compare with the game yesterday...better final would have been germany-italy because they played much better...

still congrats to france...i tend to say italy will win
although i hate to agree- but may be u are right. i myself didnt expect the team to get to the finals. anways, whether nice or not- we are there.

zizou!!! zizou!!! zizou!!! zizou!!! zizou!!!

vive france!!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: WORLD CUP

Kadoman said:
I predict Italy will win. This is their year. :D I hope we don't get any more swan dives on the pitch (players must remember they are on a field and not in a diving pool!). :D
Quoted for truth.

I want to thank all of France sincerely for kicking Porto's asses. ^____^
( nothing personal, but they eliminated us, so RAWR! :yelling )
 

bigank

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: WORLD CUP

I just hope ITALY kicks some French ASS!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: WORLD CUP

Yeah... well I hope we will see 2 great games at the weekend and best wishes to the teams =)

I hope for germany and france now xD
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: WORLD CUP

France is boring.I dont even want to watch them.italy plays better and they should better win.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: WORLD CUP

Well, it's true that Zidane has been a bit violent in his last matches :S
 

Mimerich

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
76
Gender
Hidden
Country
Aland Islands
Re: WORLD CUP

Kadoman said:
YAY!

Good ol' Zidane. Don't get offended Portugese fans but WTF is up with Ronaldo and his blatant dive?!? Rather a hostile atmosphere in the stadium...lots of booing and whistling...I think I preferred the atmosphere of last' night's match.
Whos the one who oppened his arms and flew in style as a drama queen and won a penalty thus winning the match? It was no portuguese so stop with that idiotic labelling . EVERy TEAM DOES IT AND IT RUINS HTE GAME.

France scores and defends with 11 players.
Italy always defends with 11 players no matter what.
oh it will be an interesting final eh?
I have a feeling that tells me that the game for hte third place will be better :p
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: WORLD CUP

Mimerich said:
France scores and defends with 11 players.
Italy always defends with 11 players no matter what.
LOL so true
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: WORLD CUP

Mimerich said:
Italy always defends with 11 players no matter what.
And somehow we are the top scorer team of the WC.
11 goals distrubuited in 10 players.
No stars or jogo bonito here: Just the best TEAM of the world.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORLD CUP

i hope italy doesnt have revenge in their minds for us. i remember euro 2000's final quite well. but the azzuri have been playing soo wonderfully in this world cup. and they have been scoring too. they are way stronger in defense and attack as compared to the portuguese- i think- at this WC. ahh!!! mon dieu- help us

vive france!!!
 

lipos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: WORLD CUP

men i feel so frustrated, other penalty against portugal vs france this YEAR, is there any other way for france to beat us??

about the divings that you SEE FOR ONLY PORTUGUESE SIDE... no comments, about the referee, well i cant describe it cuz the words i would use don't come one the dictionaire... I cant just understand how portugal ended up receving the first yellow card of the game, and i certanlly cant understand how come a team that plays 65+ minutes with 10+1 players behind the ball line can be in the final...

for those of you who say and will say that France is a deserved winner ... NO COMMENTS.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: WORLD CUP

Kadoman said:
I predict Italy will win. This is their year. :D I hope we don't get any more swan dives on the pitch (players must remember they are on a field and not in a diving pool!). :D
Trusting Kadoman? What wrong with you people?
France SHALL win the world cup this year.

rykarreolacr said:
I won't say much. Only "I told you!!!"
Today is the happiest day of my life.
I told you so too... :p
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORLD CUP

aDaMz said:
France SHALL win the world cup this year.

I told you so too... :p
me loves this prediction to death. vive france!!!
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: WORLD CUP

Who wouldn't?
Omg, venica777, your almost at your 1000th post mark! O_O
(Spam)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top