The games yesterday weren't impressive, I knew Brazil and Portugal were gonna draw; their defensive play throughout the tournament so far was predicting it. So many cards in the 1st half of that match.
I really do think England will beat Germany in 90mins, and they really should but we all know the English -_-,.
@Evil: South Korea lose 4-0??? that won't happen, they could actually beat Uruguay.
I really do think England will beat Germany in 90mins, and they really should but we all know the English -_-,.
@Evil: South Korea lose 4-0??? that won't happen, they could actually beat Uruguay.
Now I hope all of them that don’t have to face each other also pass to the round of 8.
The slow-motion replays of Pepe getting "tackled" by some of the players were so funny. He was screaming his head off most of the time towards the ref. 
*Unlucky Park...13*
As for the game, I am a bit more confident, it was not that long ago we beat them in berlin with our second XI. However friendlys are different i suppose. 


first half was amazing and so was the second.. partly ^^
Its a shame but not undeserved, with France and Italy we have been incredibly shit in this tournament and that was just another performance. It will be interesting to see how much more pressure is put on Blatter for goal line technology though. Our ridiculous media is good those kind of things.

But I don’t know if the Jabulani doesn’t like him or what but, if I'm not mistaken, he hasn’t made a single goal yet, right? And he so deserves to make at least one goal in this WC. Now…Argentina vs. Germany…what a game awaits us next week!!! Two great of the football world against each other! I’m really looking forward to that game.