I'm sorry Diadz but I'm going with Brazil for this one
and I hope Ghana win toniht aswell and become the first african team to reach the semis
and I hope Ghana win toniht aswell and become the first african team to reach the semis
and I hope Ghana win toniht aswell and become the first african team to reach the semisYou do not need continue the play, you simply bring it back to where the offence occurred and have the team take a freekick. A similar thing happens when referees award advantages when there are fouls. If the fouled team is unable to take advantage of it, the referee bring it back to the place of the foul and awards a freekick for the fouled team.You can't use replays to call offsides.... What happens if there was not an offside? You can't continue the play that was stopped. It just would not work. The uses of technology in the game have to be extremely well thought out due to this kind of issues. Also, football is not a sport played only in rich first world countries, this is also an important fact. It is a completely different thing from baseball or american football (which are played mostly in USA(both of them) and Japan(baseball) as far as I know but I could be mistaken). If the usage of technology became standard then all professional teams will be forced to get this equipments. Teams in poor countries and b and c series can be extremely modest to the point of not being able to afford to keep the green in their grass(seriously). Heck, I have seen A league teams who can't afford to cover holes in the field (its quite fun to see the forwards try to score while practically swimming in front of the goal though). Would it be vaguely reasonable to expect this guys to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get the standard equipment? Heck no, it'd be unreasonably stupid and even beyond moronic. It reminds me of the south park episode where they found the cure of aids.... It turns out the cure was to blend 180000 dollars and inject them straight into your vein. Right after you saw a bunch of thrilled people telling this to the people in africa....
FIFA: We found a solution to all the plausible unfairness in football?
People: Awesome, what is it?
FIFA: You have to spend tens of thousands of dollars in top notch equipment!
European A league: PFFFF, been there done that.
Eupean B and C league: I guess we can work with that....
South american A league(top teams): hhmmmm.... I guess we can cut a few expenses and do this...
South american B and C league: HAH.... I think I heard wrong..... Wait what? Ok people, you are NOT gonna get paid this month and if you do not win games to bring more followers to the games things are gonna stay that way.
Lets not even touch africa and asia....

Brazil is gone!!!
I feel so sad and disillusioned; they were playing so well at the beginning of the game. But after that auto-goal, it seemed like Brazil couldn’t fully recover, they couldn't return to playing great again.

All this time I've been under the impression you didn’t like Brazil (the team) Jin, it’s just now I realize you weren’t a fan of Dunga and therefore you weren’t supporting Brazil. And I guess with this loss, it’s bye-bye Brazil and bye-bye Dunga as well...I'm sorry Brazil, I hated Dunga with a passion. I'm so happy that he didn't win. Ronaldinho should've been in the squad; NO MATTER WHAT! Kaka + Ronaldinho. That's all you needed to make things work.
What an idiot.Do you know the name of the declassification of Brazil?
Felipe Melo.


Well finally Netherlands got their revenge jajajajajajajaj....!!!!!!!!!!
Now is your turn DIEGO!! Go Argentina!!
jajajajajajajajajajajaja
tristeza nao tem fin

That's exactly right, what stupidness. How can you lose your composure in such a big game???Do you know the name of the declassification of Brazil?
Felipe Melo.