Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Heh, imo the easiest one to reeplace would be Piqué, who has been absolutely shit for an entire season now (unlike Casillas, a player that I usually hear ¨The CL's finals :shin ¨ and that's pretty much it) and Javi Martínez would make a bigger difference than De Gea.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
What are you talking about, Greece didn't do shit ._.
I'm not saying Greece did much. But Colombia wasn't THAT dominating to justify a 3-0. Similarly, yesterday Mexico deserved way more than a 1-0 and the list goes on imo. Almost no result mirrors the conditions on the field. I didn't have that impression in previous tourneys, at least not to such an extent.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who would have thought? I'm amazed. Costa Rica is winning by 3-1, first surprise in this World Cup. :o
I bet in Uruguay in my bracket, fucking Uruguayans. They don't do their part of the job. :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
CONCACAF > CONMEBOL
If it were me making a comment like that, I would be crucified as "the asshole who underestimate teams". :cookiehand
You put a entire continent in the same bag and... nevermind.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If it were me making a comment like that, I would be cruficied as "who underestimate teams". :cookiehand
You put a entire continent in the same bag and... nevermind.
Wow, poor you! :(

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

You'll also notice I waited before the results to make such a claim...:edu
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Who would have thought? I'm amazed. Costa Rica is winning by 3-1, first surprise in this World Cup. :o
I bet in Uruguay in my bracket, fucking Uruguayans. They don't do their part of the job. :(
Is it really a surprise for a team needing a barrage match against Jordania ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You'll also notice I waited before the results to make such a claim...:edu
It doesn't change anything. CONMEBOL has Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and some other teams with a tradition.
CONCACAF has who? Only Mexico? This statement was absurd in all means.

Costa Rica > Uruguay in this match I would accept.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Is it really a surprise for a team needing a barrage match against Jordania ?
It was because he placed 5th in the South America qualification, which is not easy. Almost every team in South America is stronger than Costa Rica.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It doesn't change anything. CONMEBOL has Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and some other teams with a tradition.
CONCACAF has who? Only Mexico? This statement was absurd in all means.

Costa Rica > Uruguay in this match I would accept.
I see you're well-versed in the art of sarcasm :kappa

Well, at least my absurdity is tongue-in-cheek. :heh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I see you're well-versed in the art of sarcasm :kappa

Well, at least my absurdity is tongue-in-cheek. :heh
Soccer is a serious business. :gtfo

Well, now is England vs. Italy, finally. :x3
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Dumb Random question, you know when the players try to reason with the ref, what language do they actually speak in? I've been wondering about that for the past decade.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dumb Random question, you know when the players try to reason with the ref, what language do they actually speak in? I've been wondering about that for the past decade.
I think it's English, although if they can speak his native one they can reason with him that way I guess. :XD In international matches that Macedonia played, they talked in English.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Dumb Random question, you know when the players try to reason with the ref, what language do they actually speak in? I've been wondering about that for the past decade.
They all speak their native language. So all ref actually hears is "blabdfldfdppdi dofdio fpfppd fofop dfhdfdfpdf?!"!!!! !sdkddk !"!!!!!! dfjdkfddkdkf !!!!!!!!!! dkfkdfdpeeee e??!?????!?!!!!"

That's why ref always just make this face--> :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dumb Random question, you know when the players try to reason with the ref, what language do they actually speak in? I've been wondering about that for the past decade.
Always english in those matches.

Only difference are the leagues.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
They all speak their native language. So all ref actually hears is "blabdfldfdppdi dofdio fpfppd fofop dfhdfdfpdf?!"!!!! !sdkddk !"!!!!!! dfjdkfddkdkf !!!!!!!!!! dkfkdfdpeeee e??!?????!?!!!!"

That's why ref always just make this face--> :kappa
LOolOloL u drunk Nuno, go home :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
LOolOloL u drunk Nuno, go home :lmao
A dumb question demands a dumb reply. No offence(?) :kappa

Soon England gonna attempt playing football :kappa
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Dumb Random question, you know when the players try to reason with the ref, what language do they actually speak in? I've been wondering about that for the past decade.
Usually English, bad is when the ref can´t speak English, like some Japanese referee that screwed up recently
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Usually English, bad is when the ref can´t speak English, like some Japanese referee that screwed up recently
I am sure that knowing English is the least the job of referee requires, from what I know referees usually speak a few as well... which is always a plus, I remember Markus Merk and Pierluigi Collina know a few as well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It was because he placed 5th in the South America qualification, which is not easy. Almost every team in South America is stronger than Costa Rica.
F them, they suck. They only got a 4th place in the last WC cheating against Ghana and then won the Copa America playing like shit.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Pirlo's beard :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

F them, they suck. They only got a 4th place in the last WC cheating against Ghana and then won the Copa America playing like shit.
Ghana deserved it :frankerz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top