Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Holy hell that goalie will be the death of team USA.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Despite that complete and utter boner on the part of Cameron and Howard, I've definitely been impressed with our response. If we can keep this level up in the second half, I can see an equalizer coming....but halftime is halftime, and a variety of things can change. Crossing my fingers here.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Holy hell that goalie will be the death of team USA.
A single bad play. Tim Howard is a world-class goalie and has been one of the best players for USMNT for years.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Dat J jones...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Gosh we are awful, even if we would pull off a miracle here and win against an (at least) equal opponent, Ghana is way better than us. Our team is in a huge slump on top of having too many injuries and self-caused disadvantages. Ronaldo is like a ghost on the national team.

USA playing so well, deserved 1-1 easily. The team is playing WAY ABOVE what I expected pre-WC (same for Ghana honestly).
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Renaldo is looked especially douchy today.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

HOLY FUCK
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
lol Portugal....
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
FREEEDOOOOM!!!!111!

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

what a terrible defending btw.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Shit... Dempsey you monster.


Was that offside though?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
the day soccer beat football, is a sad day xD

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Was that offside though?
Extremely close. I'd say it was onside. Hard to tell from multiple replays, so ref did well I think.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
portugal so bad
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Clint Depmsey is my new hero.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this is why i wanted usa to lose lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The defender was trying to play the line instead of trying to defend the attack. It was onside; quite tight but I'd always give it as that. I'd say for the efforts in the first half especially, they deserve a result here.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
the day soccer beat football, is a sad day xD

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------



Extremely close. I'd say it was onside. Hard to tell from multiple replays, so ref did well I think.
I see. From the angle I saw it from it kinda looked offside, but they didn't do the blue line thing though. I'm glad it didn't count offisde either way, that was amazing ping pong football.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
After all the hate today, the ref in this match is doing an outstanding job.

By the way Gary, the spirit of your team is why I believe in them. Like Germany 2006, Klinsmann turned the US Boys into monsters.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
By the way Gary, the spirit of your team is why I believe in them. Like Germany 2006, Klinsmann turned the US Boys into monsters.
And that's why I have no reason to question the decisions he's made so far
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
What a great pass.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Fuck you, Renaldo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top