Same here. Doesn't mean anything tbh.It is not the case, I can guarantee. One experienced commentator, the most famous here who commented 4~5 WCs and international games
Unless they are ex-pros, they usually just talk shit.
Same here. Doesn't mean anything tbh.It is not the case, I can guarantee. One experienced commentator, the most famous here who commented 4~5 WCs and international games
*Sighs* Don't twist my words. And as Hardy said. You should rather believe a guy from Europe who actually watchs the matches here not someone who used to play here like ten years ago.I said they have similar style, based on what the commentators said and that they have a similiar level based on their positions in the qualification and what the commentators said. It was not me who said it. lol
I just said that I want Brazil wins, I cannot cheer for my team anymore? Who will rely on them but us Brazilian? lol
Have you watched the match? Neymar didn't dive in any moment in the match.![]()
Okay then, believe in what you want. I can't convnice you unless you watch them commenting. XDSame here. Doesn't mean anything tbh.
Unless they are ex-pros, they usually just talk shit.

The same I said to Hardy applies to you with aggravating that you're European and I notice that European think that only them know about European soccer. Convince you is more impossible than Hardy. Take you off the pedestal and who knows we can discuss it again in the future.*Sighs* Don't twist my words. And as Hardy said. You should rather believe a guy from Europe who actually watchs the matches here not someone who used to play here like ten years ago.
Brazil is just one of the possible wc winners. Certainly not the one and only. Italy, Spain and even Germany are still stronger. Your advantage is the location though.
He did dive. pretty early too. A serbian player got the yellow card for nothing.
No, but europeans know more about european football than a commentator on the other side of the planet.The same I said to Hardy applies to you with aggravating that you're European and I notice that European think that only them know about European soccer. Convince you is more impossible than Hardy. Take you off the pedestal and who knows we can discuss it again in the future.
Yes, they are one of possible winners and I want them win. Got a problem?
The Serbian player went in Neymar shin, it was clearly a fault. You should stop pursuit Neymar. He is aimed by the defenders every match and when he falls he is always "diving". ¬¬'


Let's see this in the field. I'm anxious for this game, it will be memorable.Random fact: In both CL and UEFA Cup winners there was a Croatian in the starting line-up (Rakitic and Modric) and no Brazilians. So, Croatia > Brazil![]()

Let's change the subject from "pursuing Brazil" to "Portugal x Mexico". XD
Without Cristiano they are around Colombia's level I guess.Without Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal is not far from Mexico in level and they're in crisis (according to you). They saved themselves with a goal in the last minute.
How are they troublesome? You keep saying that Croatia isn't that good, when they actually got in the top 4 of a WC once (in their 20 years of football history. And Yugoslavia was even better) and Mexico has failed to do so after 80 years of failure and hosting 2 WCs. They haven't been in the top 8 since the 86.Historically, Mexico is troublesome. They're not a team I would underestimate.
They might have a similar style but they aren't really at the same level. Croatia is definitely one level ahead than Serbia. They gave Spain quite a bad time back in the Euro2012.The match against Serbia was very technical and they stayed defensive for the entire game, as expect when someone play against us. We had a bit of difficulty with their defense, but I'm satisfied with the result, even more when Serbia is as strong as Croatia and with a similiar style. We dominated the entire game.
We had a goal unfairly nullified, so we won by 2x0.

Fucking Greece. 2004 Euro final #neverForgetBrazil should play against Greece then![]()
