Gotta love your disrespect for other teams.Jitters of debut will disturb the team a bit, so 1x0 or 2x0 to us.

Gotta love your disrespect for other teams.Jitters of debut will disturb the team a bit, so 1x0 or 2x0 to us.

Hulk used to be godlike on Porto. Definitely one of the best players i had the chance of seeing on my team. But he is indeed an emotional player and that affects him a lot.Brazils defense is outstanding. The rest isn't. If Hulk is not happy then he is a bad player. Neymar is completely overrated. Goalkeeper is not what he used to be either. It will be an intense match. Only because it is at home, I think that Brazil has an advantage. I actually believe that it will end in a draw though.
I liked him a lot while he was playing for Porto.Hulk used to be godlike on Porto. Definitely one of the best players i had the chance of seeing on my team. But he is indeed an emotional player and that affects him a lot.
Neymar is overrated indeed, but despite everything he is indeed one of the most creative and talented players in the world. What i don't like about him is how he is constantly trying to fool the referees with his constant theater.
Anyway Sky, i seen some people's opinions saying that Reus was probably the player on Germany on the best shape. Do you agree with it? Kinda of a shame that he can't play :/, even if it's much likely good for us.
He isn't that good anymore since he started to play for Zenit...
) I was like "F*ck..." after I saw the injury yesterday... He was our CR7 at the moment.You are confusing Switzerland with Italy...In the past Switzerland was known as the best defense. They still has this fame or Greece steal this from them? XD
I might be wrong, but i think Hulk was considered the best player on the Russian's League this year. But yeah, i think his performance is probably subpar compared to the one he had on Porto.I liked him a lot while he was playing for Porto.He isn't that good anymore since he started to play for Zenit...
Of course he is very talented. But he wasn't that good in his first euopean season. Then again Barca needs to change.
Yeah I agree. He certainly was the best german player at the moment. (He is also my favourite football player...) I was like "F*ck..." after I saw the injury yesterday... He was our CR7 at the moment.
Then again IF Özil is finally "normal" again then you will have a hard time.
---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------
You are confusing Switzerland with Italy...
No, in 2006 Switzerland was tema extremely defensive team of the World Cup. They don't take goals, but they don't make either, they're really annoying. There's an expression for this in Portuguese, but I have no idea how to translate it. jorped maybe can understand: Eles jogavam na retranca. XDYou are confusing Switzerland with Italy...
To be fair, being the best in Russia doesn't mean that much.I might be wrong, but i think Hulk was considered the best player on the Russian's League this year. But yeah, i think his performance is probably subpar compared to the one he had on Porto.
Yeah, that definitely sucks a lot then. You are definitely stronger overall than us, with better solutions for most of the positions, but i still feel that the fact you guys don't have a pure "9" like Gomez (Klose isnt going to be first option right?) i feel like that can be an advantage for us.
The way i see it, i remember Gomez being one of the main reasons why you guys were able to beat us during the group's phase of the Euro 2012.
And i have seen some commentators saying that Ozil plays better in general if he has that reference in the attack, dunno if that holds an objective value or not.
The fact that some of your players don't seem to be in the best shape (Lahm?) might also be good for us, but most of our players aren't in great shape anyway so ... XD


The team with the best defense always was and always will be Italy. Because defense doesn't help if you don't score goals. Switzerland was gone after the first round without getting a goal, sure but success? None.No, in 2006 Switzerland was tema extremely defensive team of the World Cup. They don't take goals, but they don't make either, they're really annoying. There's an expression for this in Portuguese, but I have no idea how to translate it. jorped maybe can understand: Eles jogavam na retranca. XD
Italy just did what was expected from a great team.

10 years ago, yeah. Now? maybe.asked if Greece was similar.![]()
With your tail between your legsI give up, Thursday I'll be back.

He's Portuguese, he HAS to say that Russia is awesome :3To be fair, being the best in Russia doesn't mean that much.![]()
You said Switzerland had the best defense and that was just wrong.Who said here who was more or less succesful? I just said Switzeraland had a good defense and asked if Greece was similar.
I give up, Thursday I'll be back.

Why...?He's Portuguese, he HAS to say that Russia is awesome :3

Those guys are so amazing that they almost make Portugal miss the WC.Why...?![]()
Ahahaha.Those guys are so amazing that they almost make Portugal miss the WC.
Well Russia is missing an important player now too.
!
Yes, historically they're troublesome. However, this WC-cycle they've been extremely disappointing and barely deserved to qualify. Unless they figured something out miraculously, they'll do next to nothing this WC IMO. And this is coming from someone who said over and over that I could see Mexico being a darkhorse in 2014. But not after their performance in qualifications.Historically, Mexico is troublesome. They're not a team I would underestimate.
He is not. He only need 5 days to recover. He just got a direct hit but it's not broken or twisted.Looks like Lukaku is out too...
This wc is almost ridiculous...
Agreed. There are quite a lot of players who are going to be missing from it but still, there are a lot of top quality footballers who are going to be playing this WC.This wc is almost ridiculous...