Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mean, France got pretty damn lucky with their group and I still don't think they're a lock to advance. :rofl
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
USA 0 chance to pass :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
USA can only advance if Portugal or Ghana are completely out of it. I refuse to think that a team like Germany could actually fall in the first round.
Klinsmann has already proven that he can do a lot especially if the team isn't that strong, like Germany 2006.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Omg this ceremony is so bizarre.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Omg this ceremony is so bizarre.
Ceremony with a choregraphy by two belgians. I m a little ashamed. It feels so cheap. So far it s the worst opening ceremony i saw. I m used to the olympics, a world of differences
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Watching Pitbull doing playback in a WC opening isn't good for my health.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Watching Pitbull doing playback in a WC opening isn't good for my health.
Because super has been jenny lopez is better ? Thankfully, acoustics are horrible.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Omg Brazil, have some dignity, end this shit.

Because super has been jenny lopez is better ?
I think you broke this language.

But yeah I agree. I just hate the dude, lol.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
The robo-kick-off was soooo awesome :zomg
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Goal for croatia, Civil war in 80 minutes.
And a autogoal to start
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
1-0 already, brazil gonna be salty tonight #RIOT :kappa
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:popcorn

Where's Leo? In a protest or something?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
LOL that sure was funny :XD I liked the guys face after he scored for Croatia :lmao /me rooting for Croatia!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Hmm soccer is not as boring as I thought it was :hmm
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Joke aside and as funny as it is, i still see brazil winning this game.

On an other subject,I just learned that brazil isn t playing with the best keeper they have because he is in jail for 22 years

And brazil didn t lose their first game in a world cup since 1934
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
An autogoal was unexpected but I don't see Brazil losing.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Football*

I have to say, I like the crowd, props to Brazil.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top