Lol 22 years ? what for ?Joke aside and as funny as it is, i still see brazil winning this game. I just learned that brazil isn t playing with the best keeper they have because he is in jail for 22 years

As an european that is football for you, young lady!Hmm soccer is not as boring as I thought it was![]()

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-sentenced-22-years-imprisonment-murder.htmlLol 22 years ? what for ?![]()
OK football! Football or soccer, like It makes any differenceAs an european that is football for you, young lady!![]()

WTF! What a dangerous man! They wont let him play again! BYE BYE Brazil!
I thought Julio Cesar had been their starter for years now.On an other subject,I just learned that brazil isn t playing with the best keeper they have because he is in jail for 22 years
Apparently the bruno dude was expected to be the future and the most talented. Well, that s what is being said by belgian television. I don t know how accurate it isI thought Julio Cesar had been their starter for years now.
Then why are you watching, sis?that's why girls and sport doesn't go together![]()

you lost your way young lady?Then why are you watching, sis?![]()

A women watching football is equivalent to a male watching women tennis. I can t blame herthat's why girls and sport doesn't go together![]()
you watch women tennis?A women watching football is equivalent to a male watching women tennis. I can t blame her

Why would anyone watch mens?you watch women tennis?![]()

As a belgian, the henin clijsters duo was kinda unavoidable. So i got into it.you watch women tennis?![]()
then why are you watching the WC?Why would anyone watch mens?![]()

Because womens WC isn't until next summerthen why are you watching the WC?![]()

that's why girls and sport doesn't go together![]()
you're watching women WC? sis plsBecause womens WC isn't until next summer![]()
