As I predicted we get a penalty shoot out...

I don't know, I guess they'll check in on them when they're playing the games in the USABut still, those cooling breaks are weird. What are they going to do in qatar ?

I wouldn't say Donovan is disruptive, he just didn't fit into Klinsmann's vision for the teamI'm starting to think that Klinsmann leaving off Donovan was a Nasri type of deal. He's really talented, but he's too disruptive to team success. On the other hand, there are players like Ribery, who are supposed to be your star, but when they're on the pitch for you, they cause problems because the other players end up looking to them to do it all on their own, which usually doesn't work.
Ribery never was that important for france. Valbuena is the important player for franceI'm starting to think that Klinsmann leaving off Donovan was a Nasri type of deal. He's really talented, but he's too disruptive to team success. On the other hand, there are players like Ribery, who are supposed to be your star, but when they're on the pitch for you, they cause problems because the other players end up looking to them to do it all on their own, which usually doesn't work.
Real? I didn't spend more than 5 minutes making the bracket and haven't logged in since early group stage xDOh, and I think I've won this bracket thing already btw. Nuno is first but he has Spain and Portugal, then everyone behind me has the same ¨mistake¨ or has almost the same as me ( Saintz0r ).
lol my bracket is fucked up, spent like 2mn making it xD only comeback possible for me: france win it allOh rofl I even managed to misclick Nigeria and Argentina, making Argentina qualify as 2nd seed in their group, rofl. That further fucks up my bracket. Guess I shouldn't have spent so little time on it xD

rofl, same. Wow my entire right side of my bracket is almost completely red xD Not gonna get many more points. At least I could've gotten some more points if I had placed Nigeria/Argentina the right order, rofl.lol my bracket is fucked up, spent like 2mn making it xD only comeback possible for me: france win it all![]()




The true test is Germany in the 1/4 finals.
What a disrespectful statement. Germany is not in the Quarter of Finals yet. Are we watching the same World Cup?Valbuena is MVP now, this match and he can deliver for France overall, Pogba also nice, this team is looking very good.The true test is Germany in the 1/4 finals.

I spent only minutes too, and only logged in after Leo mentioned a couple of days ago.Real? I didn't spend more than 5 minutes making the bracket and haven't logged in since early group stage xD
Yeah Spain and especially Portugal will fuck me over hard since I didn't expect them to be anywhere near that weak. I can't win the fantasy bracket, rofl, or you guys suck garbage with likely having put way more thought into it too hehehe.
I kind of find such fantasy brackets "meh". After groups (and even in groups) it's so much educated guessing rather than results more based on actual performance and interpretation of said performance. Guess I'm not big into the fantasy bracket concept in general since I find it kind of boring how it becomes largely about "who can guess team's form and performance correctly for a month in advance." /small rant
Colombia would had defeated Uruguay easily even with Suárez, they were just that superior. He didn't do shit in the last match except biting Chiellini.The only exception is Columbia and that's only because Uruguay without Suarez is not the same team and wouldn't even qualify for the world cup.