Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm going to take a risky bet with Sweden vs SK :lambirb
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Now I'm curious about what you set for Russia's matches xD
i do fair score prediction, but I thought Brazil in their first match will do something special

On the bright side, I'm starting to catch up and climb the ranking ladder :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I liked Nacho's goal a bunch more tbf.
I guess I might be more partial to that as well since I always like seeing my defense-bois getting in the net. But I guess I was referring to Ronaldo's PK... sort of similar position but less impressive compared to Coutinho's since it was a set piece.

Raven 3+ goals from a team are quite rare LOL poor Swiss team.
Yeah, and Swiss isn't the team I'd ever expect to get destroyed like that either. They always seem stout defensively. They might not be able to attack, but it's hard to score on them.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Expect when Ronaldo was " Diving " he made a contact with defender's leg that this one left

Brazilian player has chosen to go for a penalty after Switzerland defender didn't hold him anymore
I'll just leave this here. If you think that's not a foot contact/block then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not to mention this cute push in his chest and hit on his thigh. AFTER the defender "let him go", as you said. He fell right after.


And yeah, if the referee doesn't even wanna take a second look at this, then he's an asshole. Gabriel got so projected he fell on his ass moving fully on the opposite direction he was going to and the ball's. That was a fall, not a dive, like CR7's, that clearly left his leg, not even trying to dodge it. But I guess that's how pros rolll and the blame is on the defender for being naive, amiright. That's rly not the kind of play I wanna support and I'd rather see a guy try and fail and be blamed like this now than to abuse - alrdy faulty - plays.
 
Last edited:

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Some of the people in the VAR cabin were argentine... That explains a lot why things happened that way.

:pjsalt
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Mexico beat Germany??? @Gabo, your team has a chance at winning!

Ew, you wanna see a hag fight D:


Ok, I'm done with the off topic '-'
I'll PM you my secret to preventing the girls from ending up like these ;)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,936
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
My favorite team and country all the time Germany..why.. :emocat I should have been born as a German

@goldb why are you 0 pts? :grumble
 

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I should have been born as a German
Glad to help

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That explains a lot I told ya they have a consultation with VAR when Switzerland scores :kappa
The good thing about the VAR is thar now the referee has the possibility of making more precise mistakes.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
My favorite team and country all the time Germany..why.. :emocat I should have been born as a German

@goldb why are you 0 pts? :grumble
Don't worry all is not lost.Remember Spain in 2010 world cup.They also lost the first match but went on to win the the world cup. Germany can also do that.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Hehe France is the only big team who won atm HAHAHAHAH We're good
 
Top