Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:dumpster
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
:datass
England fans where yall at? :blai:confetti
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
@Purity of Magi sshhshshshsh I'm so mad rn...African teams are doing poorly in this World Cup
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi sshhshshshsh I'm so mad rn...African teams are doing poorly in this World Cup
They definitely aren't playing well, I agree. Althought I must say that it's actually quite hilarious tho especially if you take into consideration that they lost around the last minutes (expect Nigeria). XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lol, when I watched the final goal the first thought that popped into my mind was "Poor Asako..." :lmao
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
@Purity of Magi LOL ikr ? Lmaoo that's quite funny but so sad at the same time...hopefully at least Senegal and Egyptia goes through lol cause I think that both Morocco and Tunisia are already eliminated
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Finally, tomorrow Poland enters the fray I would say that they have saved the best for the last but knowing life I will need alcohol after watching them for more than 10 minutes..

Actually, I look forward to proving how right I was that we don't deserve that rank in FIFA ranking ( who's doing that shite? ) and the big disappointment from so many people that overhyping our team..

The look on Poland players faces when they find out who they gonna meet after groups will be priceless
They will meet with fans at the airport

@Linali
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Finally, tomorrow Poland enters the fray I would say that they have saved the best for the last but knowing life I will need alcohol after watching them for more than 10 minutes..

Actually, I look forward to proving how right I was that we don't deserve that rank in FIFA ranking ( who's doing that shite? ) and the big disappointment from so many people that overhyping our team..

The look on Poland players faces when they find out who they gonna meet after groups will be priceless
They will meet with fand at the airport

@Linali
A bottle of Chopin to go with the game?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Vici So much negativity!!
I'm a traditionalist from Poland

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
* Looking at the picks I made *
* Red Card for Columbia and Penalty for Japan *

God Dammit...:XD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Wakabayashi almost had this :kappa
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
that goal was so unfair
 
Top