I'm not, Juliana. Should be an interesting ending.Don't worry. I am sure things are going to be fine in the next 30 min'. Don't lose hope![]()
It's just typical luck of the English haha
I'm not, Juliana. Should be an interesting ending.Don't worry. I am sure things are going to be fine in the next 30 min'. Don't lose hope![]()
@Emperor Spriggan that last minute score was great, don't you think so? =D


Mood :
Extra time is probably the worst thing that has happened to this World Cup, those last minute goals are seriously cancer of the highest order. First Japan yesterday, now England today.
If this match goes to penalties...
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LETS HAVE IT SON!!!!!Got to give the Colombian manager credit where it's due. He set out for his team to get to penalties.
Provoke and dirty play in first half.
Tire them down in second half and nick a goal!
YES! COME ON ENGLAND!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Thanks for reminding me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did it just nowThanks for reminding me
Just a reminder to fill out your picks for the quarterfinals for Friday and Saturday--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Pat
@syx
@Hardy
@GajeelNashi
@Gryffindor
@Brandish
@Hakuteiken
@Ustegius
@Pietro
@mrcho13
@Sheep1
@XXEliteXXAceXX
@DiMaria Yesta
@Raven
@Arjuna
Also want to remind @Vici , she's usually quite dutiful so she might not need me to remind her but I just want to play it safe![]()