- Joined
- Jan 6, 2016
- Messages
- 1,387
- Reaction score
- 2,534
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Someone kill umtiti please holy moly he was so bad today..almost lost against Australia like wtf
Looool This really sucks haha but Iceland are good not gonna lieThis defense of Argentinia. xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed. They are doing quite some good job there.Iceland are good not gonna lie
Yeah they definitely are ! Iceland's defense is bloody awesome like messi/aguero/Di Maria can't do anything lol although he could change in the second half time but atm I can see Iceland getting the win today@Hardy ~~ =3= ~~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed. They are doing quite some good job there.
Agree quite possible today.Yeah they definitely are ! Iceland's defense is bloody awesome like messi/aguero/Di Maria can't do anything lol although he could change in the second half time but atm I can see Iceland getting the win today

I wonder how many ice is there.Yes, if it keeps going this way then perhaps it might be. Also the way Argentina played the first half was a bit underwhelming and it could be much better, I think, of course that does not take away the fact that Iceland is doing quite well in both attack and defense. It's still an enjoyable match to watch (and definitely better then some other matches we got imo lel). Let's see what this second half will give to us!Yeah they definitely are ! Iceland's defense is bloody awesome like messi/aguero/Di Maria can't do anything lol although he could change in the second half time but atm I can see Iceland getting the win today
If they win today they're going to be qualified I'm certain of thatAgree quite possible today.

It was an incredibly bad penalty shot...Wow what a penalty save
Great Goalkeeper.
Someone may correct me, but I recall Messi missing a lot of penalties. And even when he scores, the penalties are usually not very good. Maybe it's just my imagination.Rip messi lmaooo why is he always missing the penalties lol
You're not wrong when it comes to penalties messi is pretty bad lol xDSomeone may correct me, but I recall Messi missing a lot of penalties. And even when he scores, the penalties are usually not very good. Maybe it's just my imagination.
Still the save was great too.It was an incredibly bad penalty shot...