THEN LET'S TIE, SOUNDS AWESOME.My heart is in two pieces. I really want you both to win.
@Holt OOOOOOOH LET'S GO SUPER EAGLES, GOD BE WITH US!!!
THEN LET'S TIE, SOUNDS AWESOME.My heart is in two pieces. I really want you both to win.
Theres still hope man, believe in the miracle.I mean, better than crying for being eliminated in Group Phase...
...
![]()
HERESYGo Iceland! \/![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Isn't a tie better for you fuckers? '-'HERE WE GO BOYS TODAY IS THE DAY
THIS POORLY CROPPED PNG GIVES US MORE POWER.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NOPE.Isn't a tie better for you fuckers? '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Brazil made in the end 2-0, I see? Good. That means I don't have to listen to Farfosh cryingness. Thank godness.
HÚ'S GONNA WIN?
BECUASE NIGERIA HAS NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME BEFORE.Hardy supporting Nigeria more lively than his own Country yesterday...![]()
Dem spirit!NOPE.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HÚ'S GONNA WIN?
NIGERIAAAAAAA
And now you're spanish.......Brazil made in the end 2-0, I see? Good. That means I don't have to listen to Farfosh cryingness. Thank goodness.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---