Jul 1, 2018 #1,281 Vici Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 28, 2015 Messages 3,413 Reaction score 16,901 Gender Female Country @Lambu
Jul 1, 2018 #1,282 syx ρʀσᴅıɢʏ有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 3,913 Reaction score 13,733 Gender Female Country LMAO I fell asleep and woke up the moment when the commentator screamed up because of the penalty. Dis Pique... I swear that's all Shakira's fault. She fucks his brains out.
LMAO I fell asleep and woke up the moment when the commentator screamed up because of the penalty. Dis Pique... I swear that's all Shakira's fault. She fucks his brains out.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,283 Ice devil slayer Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 1,387 Reaction score 2,534 Age 28 Country Lmaoooo didn't expect that match to be so boring..and Spain's defense is terrible
Jul 1, 2018 #1,284 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country I miss La Furia and the old super offensive and tryhard Spain T.T
Jul 1, 2018 #1,285 Riku Dirty Blonde有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Mangahelper Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 3,735 Reaction score 17,766 Country Spain kinda meh, but I don't like Russia either. Atleast the penalty made this a game again.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,286 Ice devil slayer Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 1,387 Reaction score 2,534 Age 28 Country Someone wake me up..I'm literally sleeping
Jul 1, 2018 #1,287 syx ρʀσᴅıɢʏ有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 3,913 Reaction score 13,733 Gender Female Country This match does make Fairy Tail fights look interesting and thrilling.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,288 BluePegasus Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 30, 2015 Messages 1,818 Reaction score 5,128 Gender Male Country It’s very likely that we have to watch this match go on for another earth-shattering 30 minutes
Jul 1, 2018 #1,289 Purity of Magi The Witch of Miracles有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Feb 28, 2014 Messages 2,586 Reaction score 19,408 Gender Male Country Okay I honestly fell literally asleep when I was watching this match and only woke up because of some freaking hard sound lmao. That already proofs how 'exciting' this match is.... Typing on mobile.
Okay I honestly fell literally asleep when I was watching this match and only woke up because of some freaking hard sound lmao. That already proofs how 'exciting' this match is.... Typing on mobile.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,290 Arjuna The Emperor Who Rules the World伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 31, 2015 Messages 16,366 Reaction score 25,476 Age 31 Gender Male Country Boring match.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,291 Juliana Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 197 Reaction score 467 Age 31 Gender Female Country
Jul 1, 2018 #1,292 BluePegasus Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Dec 30, 2015 Messages 1,818 Reaction score 5,128 Gender Male Country So what is Putin’s back-up plan?
Jul 1, 2018 #1,293 syx ρʀσᴅıɢʏ有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 3,913 Reaction score 13,733 Gender Female Country I swear, if I don't get a penalty shootout out of this game, I'm going to revolt!
Jul 1, 2018 #1,294 Riku Dirty Blonde有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Mangahelper Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 3,735 Reaction score 17,766 Country Spain is trying finally. Or Russia' defence just too tired now.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,295 Hermit Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 9, 2016 Messages 6,560 Reaction score 24,727 Age 31 Country PENALTIES BABY!!!!!!!!!! Can't be a World Cup without a penalty shoot out Seriously digging this Round of 16, so far it's been non stop entertainment as far as the matches are concerned.
PENALTIES BABY!!!!!!!!!! Can't be a World Cup without a penalty shoot out Seriously digging this Round of 16, so far it's been non stop entertainment as far as the matches are concerned.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,296 gnut Registered User伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 11,490 Reaction score 18,519 Age 52 Gender Male Country Daaaaaaaaaaang
Jul 1, 2018 #1,297 Purity of Magi The Witch of Miracles有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Feb 28, 2014 Messages 2,586 Reaction score 19,408 Gender Male Country @Raven letsuh go!
Jul 1, 2018 #1,298 Juliana Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 197 Reaction score 467 Age 31 Gender Female Country Thanks
Jul 1, 2018 #1,299 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country Well, Spain asked for it.
Jul 1, 2018 #1,300 Riku Dirty Blonde有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Mangahelper Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 3,735 Reaction score 17,766 Country Well this was everything but entertaining imho. Sure, penalties are penalties, but still. Spain played better in the end, but oh well.
Well this was everything but entertaining imho. Sure, penalties are penalties, but still. Spain played better in the end, but oh well.