Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Definitely, Lukaku might not have that much talent, like Hazard, but the intensity he creates is incredible, all spirit.
I wish there were less Neymars and Messis if that meant more Lukakus.

And Belgium is composing itself now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GOAL
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What a pass what a header! Great goal! There is still time..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:awe go Tite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I survive this match I can play mafia games for sure.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Martinez should really use his subs now! Midfield getting tired.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm watching at Belgium passes and I come to a conclusion :XD

They're throwing :lambirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Heheh... Belgium is too tired now, look at those spaces in defence. :lambirb

They can still run though, Brazil's playing with fire in the left wing, Marcelo is exhausted.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Neymar threw himself so many times that I cannot even see a penalty on him at this point. Serves him well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hazard keeps pushing, holy cow.
 
Top