Yeah, Croatia decided not to grant France 3 goals and got one for itself '-'There goes my 3-0 prediction '-'
Yeah, Croatia decided not to grant France 3 goals and got one for itself '-'There goes my 3-0 prediction '-'
It's to make the political matchfixing less evidentYeah, Croatia decided not to grant France 3 goals and got one for itself '-'
I'd assume it's because he already has a card and France's midfield seems non-existant.Ok, why in the world is Didier pulling out Kante? He'd better hope this one doesn't bite him in the ass....
GO FRANCE!! =3=/Fucccccck!!!!-
@Hardy you shoudn't had changed your result =3=

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There it is! =3=/
Another goal for either team would be good I guess '-'
Well Croatia scored rn so no 7-1 xDWill it be another 7 goal match.
Only 1 goal away.Will it be another 7 goal match.
Oh I thought he meant 7 goals totalWell Croatia scored rn so no 7-1 xD
This match is fucking epic!!!!
