Aug 8, 2006 #1 dedal_x Intl Translator上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 285 Reaction score 23 Age 39 Gender Male Country Was kinda not in the mood, and remembered that I haven't colored this one yet:
Aug 8, 2006 #2 abu_89 Manga Editor上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 2, 2006 Messages 393 Reaction score 4 Gender Male Country w w
Aug 8, 2006 #3 Miso MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 1,585 Reaction score 31 Gender Hidden Country Nicely done, the best Hirako cover I've seen so far. I like the night scene with the moon.
Aug 8, 2006 #4 destinator MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 5,646 Reaction score 561 Gender Male Country Really well done cover!
Aug 9, 2006 #5 graphic_content Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 236 Reaction score 3 Gender Male very dramatic - the colors are obviously really well thought out! great job!
Aug 9, 2006 #6 dedal_x Intl Translator上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 285 Reaction score 23 Age 39 Gender Male Country Thanks, guys. ^__^ I've noticed that my best works come out only when I am in a f***ing bad mood.