MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

LadyHatake said:
Who's Take? Me?
Glad you like it, but I think it sounds a bit boyish. How about Taki ? X_X
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Rampage said:
Glad you like it, but I think it sounds a bit boyish. How about Taki ? X_X
works for me ^^ But let's stay on topic please. We'll just move our convo to the Hangout Thread V. 2

rennokun said:
Hi everyone!! :D

14. I drive lexus rx350 :smile-big
19. I drink socially, don't smoke and don't do any other drugs :darn
20.I love comedy
22.Hate to luz :mad
I have a Lexus ^^ I got it from my parents for my sweet 16 2 years ago. But usually I drive my truck instead ^^ (actually, it's my dad's truck, but I love it because it's so powerful ^^)
I don't do drugs either ^^
What are your favorite comedies?
I hate losing as well. I try to do whatever it takes to win XD but I try not to cheat. Usually, that is.
Sharma said:
- Is a stoner
- loves final fantasy
- Must be the only person who thinks Paris Hilton is disgusting
Tsk tsk tsk..You know what they say, drugs are bad ;)
Alot of people around here love Final Fantasy. Which is your favorite? I'm a FFVII shipper, myself ^^
I can't stand Paris Hilton. I have no clue why she's famous, other than her father has alot of money. She has no talent, if you ask me :notrust
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

LadyHatake said:
works for me ^^ But let's stay on topic please. We'll just move our convo to the Hangout Thread V. 2
Actually I was finished.

LadyHatake said:
I can't stand Paris Hilton. I have no clue why she's famous, other than her father has alot of money.
And her sex tape >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Rampage said:
Actually I was finished.

And her sex tape >.>
k.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about her porno flick. :notrust
 

Sharma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

LadyHatake said:
.Tsk tsk tsk..You know what they say, drugs are bad ;)
Alot of people around here love Final Fantasy. Which is your favorite? I'm a FFVII shipper, myself ^^
I can't stand Paris Hilton. I have no clue why she's famous, other than her father has alot of money. She has no talent, if you ask me :notrust
Wouldnt do anything else though. ;)

I have to say it's a mix between 8 and 7, I absolutely loved 8's storyline and character developement, Squall going from a cold-hearted loner to a leader really sucked me in. :p

And yeah, Paris hilton is godawful. :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Sharma said:
- Must be the only person who thinks Paris Hilton is disgusting
I think we're on the same channel on this one.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Man, why are there so many guys on MH who have never had girlfriends ?

Taki, time to revive the romance thread XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Rampage said:
Man, why are there so many guys on MH who have never had girlfriends ?

Taki, time to revive the romance thread XD
Maybe because we are geeks...
My sex/love life isn't that good either, still I've had a couple of girlfriends.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Damn we are nerds =P
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Rampage said:
Damn we are nerds :p
Yeah, we should do something about that.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

rykarreolacr said:
Yeah, we should do something about that.
There isn't anything that could be done, or do you believe in miracles? :eyeroll
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

>.< You guys are not nerds.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

LadyHatake said:
>.< You guys are not nerds.
You are right, someone coul be worst :smile-big
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

LadyHatake said:
>.< You guys are not nerds.
I was sarcastic.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Rampage said:
I was sarcastic.
How was i supposed to know? :D

Back to the topic:
SacredNic said:
1. I'm a guy
2. 5"8'
3. Blue eyes
4. Dark-brown hair
5. From New Zealand
6. Attracted to guys, but I'm not camp or effeminate
7. Have done ninjutsu and boxing for a couple of years
8. Played lasertag for 10years (was involved in two International tournaments)
9. Enjoy RPGs and survival horror
10. Write music
11. Wanna get a cat and a dog
12. Like clubbing
13. Addicted to coffee
14. ...and Naruto
15. ...and Malaysian food
16. ...and anything else that's hot ;)
17. Am a Capricorn
18. And born in the year of the Fire Snake
19. Enjoy life and laxing out
20. I believe in Jesus being the Christ
21. ... but disagree with most church groups
22. Reading Robin Hobb - Ship of Magic (great trilogy)
23. Love travelling
24. Growin' my hair long
25. Ride a motorbike

:tem
I'm with you on 20 and 21 ^^
I love it when guys have long hair ^^ There's something really hot about it.
Where all have you traveled to?
 

eQuek

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

SacredNic said:
22. Reading Robin Hobb - Ship of Magic (great trilogy)
I love those books :smile-big
I've just started reading the Murderers pupil (or something like that in english) by Robin Hobb :P
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

LadyHatake said:
Back to the topic:I'm with you on 20 and 21 ^^
So am I. Unfortunately you have to go a long way to really find a nice church sometimes. Also, I'm not so crazy about worshipping with others in public as well, I'd rather do it in private. It's not the best approach but that's just me.

I read somewhere, though, that the point isn't to find a nice church, it's just to worship with others so that you may influence others through your voice, your actions, your leadership. Doesn't matter if the place is broken down and there's horrible people in it, one person can make a difference.

But all the same, I'm just not looking to do something like that.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Kokotas, I misread your post:

17. I have two dogs and a carrot.
I was like :blink
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

kokotas said:
6. I love Final Fantasy.
All right, another FF Fan! Which game, or are you referring to the movie/series?
kokotas said:
9. I want a driver's license really bad.
Me too. I just realize yesterday i lost mine, i went to the police station to report it today.*sigh*
kokotas said:
16. I like getting drunk with my friends xD
Don't we all! Well, at least I sometimes do... :D
 

kokotas

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
304
Reaction score
46
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Hermie said:
Kokotas, I misread your post:
I was like :blink
ROTFL xDDDDDD
BTW, I'll be posting some photos of them soon ^^

@ichimaru
*I'm refering to FF VII and onwards. I really love all the FF games with my favorites being VIII and X...
I also like AC, it was so KEWL *.* And currently waiting for XII ;) FF FTW!!!! XD
*That's sad T_T Good luck getting it back m8 :D
*Getting drunk is great...So much fun, until you throw up that is xPPP
Some ppl, they don't know what they're missing....
 
Top