MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

wow how did i get here??? (accually i got here through looking at Areo's posts)
hmmmm... didn't even realize there is a thread to discuss the other thread... hmmm...
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

I forgot to mention I like to draw :o Are you a Scorpio too?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

AreoXIII said:
I forgot to mention I like to draw :o Are you a Scorpio too?
Eh? What do you draw? Any specific mangas or just paintings in general?
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

I just like to sketch out characters from Naruto and Bleach. :amuse I don't like to paint much.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

AreoXIII said:
29.I eat 3 times a week :amuse
Whoa! Don't you get hungry? I eat 3 times a day, and that's before my second dinner and midnight snacks.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Not really,but no pain no gain.I sometimes nibble on granola bars but shhh :amuse I might eat 2 times a day but I rarely eat.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

I tried an intense diet where i only eat once a day and lost 10kg (around 20lbs, i think). I feel like all of my energies are drained. so i stopped it and gained those lost pounds in two weeks :D
I hope you're eating healthy food, try snacking on fruits.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Yeah apples,bannanas,oranges and grapes are the fruits I eat.
 

Fighting Dreamers

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

conan said:
well fighting dreamers you are the most similar charracter in this forum to me, :smile-bigI am all those too, you need help with your arabic just ask :thumbs, I am an arab originally just studying in uk, by the way how did you manage that. :blink
Nice to meet you conan ^^

You're an arab too? CooL.

"how did you manage that." nothing, I was just joke. I am really joke to write it. I'm sorry and forgive me.[br]Posted on: December 16, 2006, 11:08:34 AM_________________________________________________
3) I have a LiveJournal
I have it also.

5) Red haired
6) Brown-eyed girl
Really? That's pretty COOL! I want to tell you, that's my OC girl has red-haired and brown-eyes too! She also ninja in my story.

8) 1 younger brother
9) 1 older sister
10) 1 (now deceased) older brother
God bless your older brother
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Fighting Dreamers said:
Nice to meet you conan ^^

You're an arab too? CooL.

"how did you manage that." nothing, I was just joke. I am really joke to write it. I'm sorry and forgive me.[br]Posted on: December 16, 2006, 11:08:34 AM_________________________________________________
I have it also.
some how I remeber posting this, but this was ages ago, but I still remeber commenting on your post, I dont even remeber what the joke at the end is anymore, but anyway, its good to see you again, you havent been around for a long time, nice ethat your posting here again.
 

Orosuke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Someone comment on my 50 things. Or I'll get angry and grow a tail lol.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

what a dunce
okay if you comment on me and i'll coment on you, okay
 

Orosuke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Sounds good, which page are you on ...
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

I don't know?
look for it
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

RyuXenon said:
9. I am an above average scholar, 75% Avg.
Wow, you seem to be pretty smart, Ryu

RyuXenon said:
21. I support Liverpool Football Club
If you stop by at the Sports Subforum you can talk about your favourite team. :D

RyuXenon said:
31. People think I'm a b*stard, but I'm a really nice guy
I hope you can show you're really a nice guy and a good friend to everyone here at MH.

Mugen said:
what a dunce
okay if you comment on me and i'll coment on you, okay
RyuXenon said:
Sounds good, which page are you on ...
Mugen said:
I don't know?
look for it
I'm sure you gentlemen can find a nice way to talk about this on PM. Let's keep this thread on commenting about what others posted. Thanks.
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

bleachboy88 said:
6. Have about 2 years of experience in Korean Martial Arts.
7. Got disqualified in my first tournament for hitting TOO hard.
that is wierd, dont know about the rules though, maybe you should concentrate on technique man.
bleachboy88 said:
25 to 50 things huh? Allrighty.
8. I hate dressy clothes (jeans and t-shirts 95% of the time.)
9. Learning Writeen and spoken Japanese and......
10. Would like to try living in Japan one day.
same here except for the last note, but hoping to one day.
bleachboy88 said:
19. My favorite game Series is Metal Gear Solid and Kingdom Hearts.
21. My favorite Bleach characther is Abarai Renji.
amen brother, have a look at my sig :), there is also martialarts entertainment in the the thread posted in my sig, have a look.

its good to meet you Nathaniel, we have a lot in common, hope to see you around the forums man.
 

bleachboy88

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Thanks Conan, hope to chat with you too.
By the way I posted some info on that martial arts board. Can't wait to talk about it more. :smile-big
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

bleachboy88 said:
Thanks Conan, hope to chat with you too.
By the way I posted some info on that martial arts board. Can't wait to talk about it more. :smile-big
yeah I just replied to that, I am basically a encyclopedia when it comes to martial arts, I've just read a lot of stuff on the internet, thats all, but my experience is quite limited due to my travelling all the time cirumstances, but I'm getting there, first stability, then martial arts :p.
 

bleachboy88

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

Really, why do you travel alot? (if its too personal you don't have to answer, just curious.)
I can see why it would be hard to train under your circumstances. I'm in a pretty normal/stable enviroment and I have troubling staying regular with my traning.
There is something about beating yourself up that your body just doesn't like. :fry
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread

bleachboy88 said:
Really, why do you travel alot? (if its too personal you don't have to answer, just curious.)
I can see why it would be hard to train under your circumstances. I'm in a pretty normal/stable enviroment and I have troubling staying regular with my traning.
There is something about beating yourself up that your body just doesn't like. :fry
nah its not really personal, its just my fathers job, he is a doctor, but he works with locum agencies, which give him temporary jobs, so he covers a job that suddenly became vacant and the employers need someone fast, so he stays for three months or a bit more, sometimes they like his work and he stays for a couple of years, since locum pay is more than regular pay, but it takes a lot of moving around, anyway thats even after I moved to the uk, I am originally middle eastern, my father also left ther becuase of his job, he wanted to work in the uk, anyway I am in uni now, so I am alone with a bit of stability, so I practiced with a ki aikido club, loved it and kept going but ended up as the only student left, club had to close and my sensei moved back to bristol wich is man many miles away, but I found something new, hopefully will start soon, wish me luck bleach boy.
 
Top