Question 3 Recipient Users PM Limit

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Long story short. Right now, the amount of people who I can include in the recipient users field is limited to three members. I know that this serves as a filter to prevent possible mass spamming using MH's private messaging system, but there are also cases when people have to send multiple PMs to a large amount of people, not having ulterior spam motives in their mind.

Closest example would be the organization of one Joint Review which involves a lot of PM'ing between the members. However, if a JR team usually consists of 4-5 people, which is still a reasonable number, there are cases when I have to PM every member of the Reviewer Alliance and that number goes easily over 30.

So, to sum up my question. I know that it is possible have more than 3 recipient users (I have a PM from goldb in my inbox which has 5), however I assume that this is possible only for staff members. Question is, is this really only a staff privelege or can non-staff members also use this function? Also, if this really is a feature only staff members can use, than I would like to ask the staff to make an exception for my case, because it would greatly help me in keeping the organizational aspect of the RA in check. (I have a feeling it's unlikely that will happen, but, hey, asking never hurts :p)
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I will discuss with the other admin. I can not make any promises but it can at least be considered.

---------- Post added April 24, 2012 at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was April 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM ----------

We have increased the maximum number of carbon copies for registered users to five.
 
Top