30 Chibi Anbus Lineart Completed

blanchon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Re: 27 Chibi Anbus Preview

Just finish the last version took Chiazu and Pikachu out and replace them with mr Satan and Psyduck. Add Kenny, Patrick, the 3rd hokage. Finish adding characters details it's probably very easy to identify each characters because I didn't have the time to do the puzzle :( properly. All the masks and characters name are listed in the first post of this thread I'll add it to the picture later though.[br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 07:09:44 AM_________________________________________________
Lupo said:
It's fantastic...
I want print it and stick it in my office ^__^
Thanks Lupo. [br]Posted on: August 04, 2006, 07:10:49 AM_________________________________________________
Vlado said:
LOoool , superb damn ak have i told you i love you?
I was wondering when u were gone a show up and see the Ichigo mask :D

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
kakashi and sai are my faves. XD Awesome.

blanchon

Reaction score
I made a mistake with the Panda Z character just saw it now. It has 3 arms ^^ will correct it when I get home. My favorite is Udon, he is actually the key to finish this puzzle :) I did him twice he first was Chiaouzu and now Kenny. I also like Shino and Tenten there mask fit them so well and Mr Satan is just one of my favorite useless manga character :D

orentt

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Woah !

Thanks for adding Psyduck in there ! oh woo you added 4 of my suggestions thanks :smile-big

Great art . amazing how it can be so simple yet so great at the same time .

Do you have a web page with your art ? do you only make chibi art or other types ?

Keep up the amazing work !

blanchon

Reaction score
orentt said:
Woah !

Thanks for adding Psyduck in there ! oh woo you added 4 of my suggestions thanks :smile-big

Great art . amazing how it can be so simple yet so great at the same time .

Do you have a web page with your art ? do you only make chibi art or other types ?

Keep up the amazing work !
Well you had great ideas so. And I tried to put everything that has been suggested Chiaouzu was dropped just because I really like Satan and PsyducK is also my favorite.

About the site I'm actually on it, was going to open a Deviant account but I don't really have the time and most of my work are on paper so I'll have to scan and clean them so it's a bit long. For the style I actually approch everything starting from an idea and then I decide which style is the best to express it. I don't really have a style but I favor original, simple and expressive things then realistic stuff.

On Naruto I did draw other things than Chibi.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5076.0
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4659.0

I also did alot coloring but it's just not as good as other people around here :D

I actually began drawing a sexy Temari but didn't completed it because I got bored doing it. Also began an older Udon and Hanabi but never finish. It's too frustrating and long to draw with a tablet. Actually I got more fun doing Chibi stuffs because it's just easier and funnier.

I've just decided to do an original Manga so I'll probably going to put it somewhere in the net. I'll post the first ten character designs somewhere here when it will be done :)