-

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Greetings Everyone!
I have been lurking around here for sometime now:hurr so I guess it's time introduce myself to this wonderful community. I am currently into Magi, Yakusoku no Neverland, Ao no exorcist and Akatsuki no yona. I don't really watch a great deal of anime because 95% of the times I lose interest. I have a lot of hobbies (too many to count) and would love to ramble on but I am lazy child so if you would like to know anything about me don't hesitate to ask :hbunny
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Welcome Ulq :nod

Are you gonna get Sun or Moon?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Welcome to mangahelpers,A.ulq:^_^

Cats or dogs?
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Welcome Ulq :nod

Are you gonna get Sun or Moon?
Thanks, Yh I plan on getting it. The last Pokemon game I played was black and white and it seems interesting so I am looking forward to it. Leaning towards Moon at the moment:pleased
Welcome to mangahelpers,A.ulq:^_^

Cats or dogs?
Neither plus I am ailurophobia
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I have Moon. I like Lunaalas design over Solgaleo, love the day/nigh cycle swap and if you are interested in the competetive scene and meta, it has Pheromosa which seems to have become a metagame definer.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, but everyone seems to be running with it in the comp, since it is so OP.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I've been meaning to purchase a 3DS myself. Sadly I can't do it until February due to continuous exams.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I've been meaning to purchase a 3DS myself. Sadly I can't do it until February due to continuous exams.
What do you study?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I'm still in high school. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English language.
English language:sweatdrop
Sadly, the UK doesn't have high school:emocat we have collage or sixth form then you move onto university
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
English language:sweatdrop
Sadly, the UK doesn't have high school:emocat we have collage or sixth form then you move onto university
Oh I see you have a way different format then :)

Why do you hate English :s
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
It's boring!
How do you find it?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Decent I guess. It's fun but a bit hard to score good IMO
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
In high school do you have compulsory subject or do you choose and what age do you start high school
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
In high school do you have compulsory subject or do you choose and what age do you start high school
Maths and English are compulsory. Rest are optional. Of course this is just for my board - IGCSE, idk about the rest.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Maths and English are compulsory. Rest are optional. Of course this is just for my board - IGCSE, idk about the rest.
Lol, if you're doing IGCSE then you must be between 14-16, this is normally when we do our GCSE. So, Science subjects, maths and English are compulsory for us
 
Top