306 Contributions

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
310
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
page 14 in cellshading style
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I didn't know this thread existed (thanks Ayah, for pointing me in the right direction) and, as someone who is an avid collector of quality fanart and colourings, it's been a real pleasure for the eyes to browse through. Good job everyone! I look forward to seeing more of everyone's work for the next chapter!
 

Manji Yoshimitsu

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
*V2 version is little bit lower from here :amuse*
 

Zoe303

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I don't know if I can ask for this but...Could anybody color the face of Sakura?I'd do it but I don't have the program and I don't think I'm good at coloring.If it's not possible it doesn't matter,I'll wait for Japflap's coloring.Thanks anyway!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Nice colouring, everyone. :ossu

@Manji
Good colouring again from you. You really do like to colour nowadays. :D

@shade
Nice cellshading. *not good in cellshading herself*

@Sentou Ryoku
Lol, cute.... :spaz

@Ninja on Fire
Decent colouring but you should really put in more effort in shading the colourings. Shadings make them look nicer. Keep practising. :thumbs
 

Nawulf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Vhea said:


Finish!!! Third coloring by Vhea for Shannaro ^^...

Enjoy *^^*
:hearts :love

*enjoys it from the very bottom of her heart* Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! For coloring the cover! Everybody seems to be so excited about Sasuke's reintroduction so that Naruto doesn't get any attention even though the cover is such a nice pic of him.

And you're super-talented in coloring. I love your colorings. <3
 

Manji Yoshimitsu

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Eileen said:
@Manji
Good colouring again from you. You really do like to colour nowadays. :D
Thanks :amuse and.....
Here's a.... V2!! :D


I'm deleting the older one :)

This is also for Shannaro
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Awesome DD!!!!
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Nawulf said:
:hearts :love

*enjoys it from the very bottom of her heart* Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! For coloring the cover! Everybody seems to be so excited about Sasuke's reintroduction so that Naruto doesn't get any attention even though the cover is such a nice pic of him.

And you're super-talented in coloring. I love your colorings. <3
thank you so much ^^.
[br]Posted at: May 17, 2006, 10:12:33 PM_________________________________________________
Dynamic Dragon said:
dawn you DD, you made an avatar with it!!! ><... XDDDDDDDDD
 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Awesome DD, I love your Sasuke Fanart, I just put some text on it and used it as my wallpaper.
My last two wallpapers were your nidaime and yondaime colorings. XD
Vhea, your contributions look so good as well.
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
allrightey, this is my cover contribution... although its nothing compared to vhea's, above all, it was my first colouring, so dont be too hard on me, okay! ^^ oh, and its for shannaro or whoever wants it...  :amuse
 

Terra

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
407
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Nice stuff everyone :D

*hides from the millions of sasukes* :p
 
Top