[315][pg.12-13] Espada top 3

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
This must be the.. what, 3rd colouring from chapter 315 I've done... and this one is FAR the hardest!! 4 days of colouring... :darn
And yes, I'm STILL waiting for the Jugulators I and II covers...:darn
And yes again, my exams are over until June 16th... I think it went okay... :sweat

Oh and... I got NO IDEA what colour Stark's sword are... I just guessed.. the same goes on most of Baragan and his fraccion!!!

CREDIT to Hurqalya on deviantArt for the lines!

 

mira-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Great, i like a colo whit cell shading & your backgound it really original.
Awesome colo.
Hope you continue.
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Great, i like a colo whit cell shading & your backgound it really original.
Awesome colo.
Hope you continue.
Oh beleive me, I will!
 

KALiZU

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
452
Reaction score
163
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Very nice!! But one thing, Stark's hair could use a bit more pointy shadowing.. ^^
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Very nice!! But one thing, Stark's hair could use a bit more pointy shadowing.. ^^
Aw man... yeah I suppose you're right :sweat
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Nati-chaaaaaaan... :hug :luv :hug
I really didn't expect that you've improved that well since your last artwork!
The background is just awesome... The shading are perfect! I LOVVVEEE IT & I love YOU!

Keep it up.... You'll always get my five starz!
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Nati-chaaaaaaan... :hug :luv :hug
I really didn't expect that you've improved that well since your last artwork!
The background is just awesome... The shading are perfect! I LOVVVEEE IT & I love YOU!

Keep it up.... You'll always get my five starz!
AAAW Mika-kun!!! :gigglebunny
Thank you so much!! I'm so glad to hear I've improved!! Thank you so much for all your love and starz!!
 

Linkmasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
175
Reaction score
93
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wow..thats freaking awesome. :D
I like the colours and style you've chosen for the Garganta. ^^
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Wow..thats freaking awesome. :D
I like the colours and style you've chosen for the Garganta. ^^
It was pretty much just a guess.... I needed to make it look in-motion!
 

black_burn

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
598
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
awesome job.
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You do not fail to impress, freaking astonishing. :kkthumbs
 

Egaki 21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
134
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I love it you did well
 

Ketamine

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Some shadows aren't good; but it's good :)
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome Njung, good job again, you're on a roll. Thanks again for another good Bleach colorization.
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Awesome Njung, good job again, you're on a roll. Thanks again for another good Bleach colorization.
My pleasure, Jamie-san!! :D I'll just keep rollin'!! xD

Egaki 21 - Thank you too!!

Ketamine - ARG, I KNOW!! >__<;;;
 

Ketamine

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lol don't worry girl, it's still good! :p
 

Ketamine

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
You're too ^^
 
Top