Mar 9, 2007 #1 blanchon Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jan 20, 2006 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Panel: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7499/339frstf6.jpg Wallpaper: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7588/cover339frs2nwpki4.jpg http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5903/cover339frs2wwpca6.jpg
Panel: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7499/339frstf6.jpg Wallpaper: http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7588/cover339frs2nwpki4.jpg http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5903/cover339frs2wwpca6.jpg
Mar 9, 2007 #2 s1mplymike Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 nicely done.
Mar 9, 2007 #3 Ryan Holer 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner That is exactly what I'm hoping it looks like. I'm waiting for that moment in the anime to either blow me away or severely dissapoint me. Great job. The soft background brings the focus to naruto.
That is exactly what I'm hoping it looks like. I'm waiting for that moment in the anime to either blow me away or severely dissapoint me. Great job. The soft background brings the focus to naruto.
Mar 9, 2007 #4 bax MH Senpai伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 15,816 Reaction score 7,985 Age 42 Gender Male Country Wooot !!! Nice one I love the Rasengan <333
Mar 9, 2007 #5 SacredNic Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 30, 2006 Messages 585 Reaction score 71 Gender Male Country Excellent job man!!
Mar 9, 2007 #6 caliboy Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 30, 2005 Messages 152 Reaction score 47 Gender Male Country just loving the way you color everything. keep up the good work!
Mar 9, 2007 #7 destinator MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 5,646 Reaction score 561 Gender Male Country Cool idea about the background! <3 Good to see you posting so ative in the last days <333
Mar 9, 2007 #8 venicia777 Manga Editor有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jan 20, 2006 Messages 3,053 Reaction score 55 Gender Hidden Country bax said: Wooot !!! Nice one I love the Rasengan <333 Click to expand... my sentiments exactly.
Mar 9, 2007 #9 mars0103 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 21, 2006 Messages 683 Reaction score 31 Gender Male Country with the rasengen there has to be another form to it to make it safe for naruto to use
Mar 9, 2007 #10 angry Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jun 17, 2006 Messages 405 Reaction score 6 Age 45 Gender Male Country You really ARE back aren't you? Where have you been I wonder? I totally love your work, it resembles the artwork of Naruto tankoubon's so much its insane ^^ Keep it up and don't leave again ;-] Greets, Angry\ ps: Also, can we expect more chibi's from you? ^^
You really ARE back aren't you? Where have you been I wonder? I totally love your work, it resembles the artwork of Naruto tankoubon's so much its insane ^^ Keep it up and don't leave again ;-] Greets, Angry\ ps: Also, can we expect more chibi's from you? ^^