May 25, 2008 #1 Sasukexhero Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 5 Age 35 Gender Male Country Lets see, yeah I always wanted to color this panel of Sasuke..and I finally did. xD;; Uh yeah, well i hope if alright? Any tips, on how else to improve? And yeah i know, I need loads of practice on backgrounds >.<;; Anyways enjoy Last edited: May 25, 2008
Lets see, yeah I always wanted to color this panel of Sasuke..and I finally did. xD;; Uh yeah, well i hope if alright? Any tips, on how else to improve? And yeah i know, I need loads of practice on backgrounds >.<;; Anyways enjoy
May 25, 2008 #2 Mahil Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2008 Messages 428 Reaction score 117 Gender Male Country Nice
May 25, 2008 #3 black_burn Banned英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 23, 2007 Messages 598 Reaction score 62 Gender Male Country Nice job, nice background.
May 25, 2008 #4 Orochimaru Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 2,468 Reaction score 492 Age 38 Gender Male Country great dude
May 25, 2008 #5 TheChosenOne Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 21, 2007 Messages 6,886 Reaction score 322 Gender Male Country Looks great, hero.