353 Ichigo By Orthider

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
This panel is great and I've tried to color it...It's not a perfect coloring, but I'm satisfied.



Sayônara!
 

jamjamstyle

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
470
Reaction score
1,827
Gender
Male
Country
North Pole
I've seen many panels like this one colored. But till so far is this the best version i came across
 

animegirl5555

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Wow!!! surely that's an understatement; you did awesome, so much detail. *speechless*
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Orthider, Bask country, the region of Spain you're from, can't it be spelled Basque to? Anyways, it's an interesting region with a lot of history, so that's I'm curious. Now about your new coloring. I think it looks awesome, but I think Ichigo looks a little bit to feminine around the lip, and mouth area. Besides that, it looks awesome. The colors are great, especially the green/red parts, and Ichigo's hair. Well, it's not my favorite coloring you've made, but it's good nevertheless, and it's nice to see something new from you. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see some more from you soon.
 

hizoka17

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
exelente coloreado como siempre seria genial que tu tuvieras mas tiempo y sacaras mas coloreados como este, sobre todo de bleach
 

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Thank very much!^^
yeah, Jaime, everybody says me that Ichigo seems a girl...and they are rightXD ... I think Ichigo likes the visual key style or maybe he listens a lot of 80's hard rock...I dont know.
Orthider, Bask country, the region of Spain you're from, can't it be spelled Basque to?
Yes...Bask country, Basque country...it doesn't matter, it's the same...but in spanish is "Pais Vasco" and here we call it "Euskadi".

Cuanto tiempo Hizoka (la verdad no mucho), qué tal andais NMT_ y tú?...los rebeldes que lucharon contra el sistema elitista de NU jajaja, es broma, supongo que ahora estarás más desocupado, bien, así podrás mejorar tus coloreados, quizás te pases el lado del softshadingXD En fin, intentaré hacer más coloreados de Bleach, pero ya dije que es muy difícil hacerlos en soft.(si no fíjate en este que la boca era enana y luego parece una chica).

Sayônara!
 
Last edited:

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Stunning coloring, Orthider. :)
 

TanukiUdon

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
His lips are kinda creeping me out, but other than that, it's a stunning piece! Great work!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
great
 
Top