- Joined
- Jul 30, 2007
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Whaz' up, people!??
I bought my brand new tablet and just decided start it by using Amaretti's Advanced tutorial steps.
I love Amaretti coloring style and I hope one day I'll have 1/10 of his techiniques!
Cover comment (on left) is in Portuguese, I'm brazillian XD (Brazillians, where are u??).

People, please, help me! Tell me what is wrong... what I can improove... Do you use another program for coloring like Corel Painter or OpenCanvas??
8/10 of credits to Amaretti
1/10 of credits to Shade (Good Lineart!)
1/10 for my tablet!
Bye!
I bought my brand new tablet and just decided start it by using Amaretti's Advanced tutorial steps.
I love Amaretti coloring style and I hope one day I'll have 1/10 of his techiniques!
Cover comment (on left) is in Portuguese, I'm brazillian XD (Brazillians, where are u??).

People, please, help me! Tell me what is wrong... what I can improove... Do you use another program for coloring like Corel Painter or OpenCanvas??
8/10 of credits to Amaretti
1/10 of credits to Shade (Good Lineart!)
1/10 for my tablet!
Bye!

Last edited:
