372c, 374-16 & 386 cover by metalanime

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like it, Good Job, the middle one is my fav. :)
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Lovely ones... I highly approve on the quality of these coloring... Especially the light sourcing... Just REAL :wtf !!
The only but is.... You know the color you've choosed for the uchiha brat (probably Itachi...).. Is you know... Kind of yellow-ish..
But I reeeeally love it!! 5 STAAAARZ ^^
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Wow, I like them all. Keep it coming. :D
 

metalanime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
205
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thank you for the feedback. im trying to go in the direction of the 3rd image there. any criticism is welcome.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hey great colorings! the second one definitely is my fav :) I like the first one too ^^ well done!Keep up the great work!
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Those second an third colorings - just wow xD

but first one - it seems I can see it ^^"
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
your latest coloring is very nice ^^
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow the middle one my favorite.


 
Top