Took so much time I keep adding details here and there. Had so much fun coloring this one Was going to do a version with Sasuke sitting there but I don't think I'll have the time this week.
The background is fantastically faded and washed out - looks really old! Love it. I'd agree with Mist on the chain mail/shirt thing that he wears beneath his cloak - it looks as if its missing some vital shading or detailing? And the overall colour of the outfit (under the cloak) does look a tad...dullish...like the undercoat of a wall, rather than the final colour? I am probably not making an ounce of sense!
Other than that, GREAT job as usual AK. Maybe one day you can get around to including Sasuke. That'd be awesome!
Heavenly colored.. Really Amazing even if I expected it to be a little darker ... But keep it like this.
& Thanx from the bottom of my heart... Cause seeing your work is just the pleasure of my eye ^^.
Waiting for your next artwork