399--Madara vs Harishama

S.I.M Editor

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
270
Reaction score
28
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Kuwait
i think thats very good! i like it a lot! definetly saving it to my computer, and as my youtube background! :D
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
tnk u :)
 

†Pein†

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Good job :) It think that if the trees could be colored with more brown,it should be perfect :amuse
 

black_burn

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
598
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
awesome job.
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks amazing, Great Job. :)
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good job JMC, this is the best version of this I've seen so far. At first I didn't like the orange branches, but when I looked at your coloring of this page as a whole, I changed my mind. Over all it looks great, and the Madara/Hashirama panels look really good to. Keep up the good work JMC and stay creative.
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
Thx 4 coments :D

i add a second version without oranje-moon :amuse
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice JMC, good job on the other version too. I think I prefer the orange one for my collection though. Anyways I gave you a good rating, but I think you might deserve an excellent one. Well I can't change it, so maybe someone else who really like your colorization of these pages will. Oh yeah, I just noticed that you're kind of new here and if that's the case, I'm really looking forward to seeing your future colorings/art work.
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
tnk u :D
 

azn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
China
good job,I like this color picture。
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Yo JMC....
You've really progressed.... And your statut as an Artist of MH isn't that far... Go for it man :XD
Now; About this page... There's some problems :(... There's some place where I think you've messed the colors (the madara panel for exemple... The hair covers the whole panel... Or is it BG??). Plus The blood drip isn't that greatly done... Need some tuts on that :)
But The coloring, the shading, the red moon... All of it was just PERFECT!


As A rating... I give ya only.... 5 starz!!
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
true i need tuts

and thx :)

i wanna color like ur sig thats awesome :D
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just noticed, JMC, that you gave the Kyuubi Madara's mangekyou sharigan design. I finally zoomed in on your colorization of Madara vs. Shodiame, and noticed the great detail you put into making these 2 double spreads. Well anyways, you've impressed me. Even your coloring of the Naruto chapter 400 cover was done well.
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
i impressed u !!! :tem

thx man i really appriciated
 

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
what are you talking about man :)?, it's a really nice job, one of the best of the "kyubi-Madara-Hashirama"panel, keep it up!
 
Top