What is your opinion with the last invasion of 3D in the entertainment business ? Is it a revolution or just a way to make us buy new TV and make our cinema tickets more expensive ?
As for me, I'm quite skeptical on the matter. I only watch it on animation movie yet because I assume it is the medium which benefit the most of it (I prefer to watch a 100% animated movie that a 90% one like Avatar). But so far, I'm yet to be impressed. It's nice, but I have not seen a movie where it makes it outstanding. And I think an animation with a unique design even in 2D will always satisfy me better than the last 3D Disney clone.
Plus I don't now if it's only me but when I watched the 3D trailer, I found the system really uncomfortable each time there was some action scene. Which is kinda a pitty since most of the 3D movies are based on special effects.
Now there is 3D in video game with the new DS, some television are already in 3D. I really have the impression it's a technology we will have to get used to against our will.
As for me, I'm quite skeptical on the matter. I only watch it on animation movie yet because I assume it is the medium which benefit the most of it (I prefer to watch a 100% animated movie that a 90% one like Avatar). But so far, I'm yet to be impressed. It's nice, but I have not seen a movie where it makes it outstanding. And I think an animation with a unique design even in 2D will always satisfy me better than the last 3D Disney clone.
Plus I don't now if it's only me but when I watched the 3D trailer, I found the system really uncomfortable each time there was some action scene. Which is kinda a pitty since most of the 3D movies are based on special effects.
Now there is 3D in video game with the new DS, some television are already in 3D. I really have the impression it's a technology we will have to get used to against our will.
Last edited:
I bought me a 3d projector few days back. I haven't watched any 3d movie yet. I am waiting for the 3d glasses I booked. Considering what you are saying, it isn't revolution, right?

