Discussion 3D2Y Special: Luffy's Training ^.^

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Re: Manga, Anime, or Both?

was anyone else really disapointed that the "big reveal" at the end of the 3d2y special which was just sabo? Like that was all for just the anime fans, I thought we would finally find out a back story of someone or something big that even the people who read the manga doesnt know.
It showed at the ending music video with Ace's grave and then Sabo holding his hat with a smirk. :hee This clip could be due to the current story plot of that time of the manga (and the TV series) in which Sabo was (almost) entering into the scene of the Dressrosa arc. Moreover the movie had featured Luffy and Ace at the beginning of the show which may indirectly indicating a future reunion of the three brothers (or rather only two of them since Ace wasn't there anymore when Sabo had finally showed up).

I guess at this point of time, the reunion has come to pass, as evident by the last couple of episodes of the TV series. :^_^
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Manga, Anime, or Both?

was anyone else really disapointed that the "big reveal" at the end of the 3d2y special which was just sabo? Like that was all for just the anime fans, I thought we would finally find out a back story of someone or something big that even the people who read the manga doesnt know.
I think it was showned for both Anime nd Manga fans . We never actually seen Sabo drinking at Ace grave in the Manga . So I Was actually excited bout that .
 
Top