- Joined
- May 27, 2007
- Messages
- 252
- Reaction score
- 102
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lol, When this came out yesterday, I tried to go as fast as I could to line art this and color it, and all to be the first one to do so. But as it would turn out, when I was about half way done, my internet went out ><. I was so close too.
I didn't really have much motivation after my internet when out. I kind of tried to make it look link an anime screen shot, but I wanted to keep the speech bubble ><.
Team Eagle, TAKE FLIGHT!
I didn't really have much motivation after my internet when out. I kind of tried to make it look link an anime screen shot, but I wanted to keep the speech bubble ><.
Team Eagle, TAKE FLIGHT!

