412 full chapter coloring by firedraw

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hi ToyBricks!!! After looking at all of these my favorite ones, i've decided, are page numbers 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, and 16. Page 12 is pretty good as well, and because I play guitar in a band the last page is cool to. Well ToyBricks, it was a pleasure to see all the pages of chapter 412 colored. I do hope your group of artists, you included of course, will be doing this more often. Even every once in a while is cool.

Our members have tried the best, and I am so delight that you guys like it.

To me, I perfer the page16.

We won't do the full chapter color very often. It's really energy consuming. XD
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Our members have tried the best, and I am so delight that you guys like it.

To me, I perfer the page16.

We won't do the full chapter color very often. It's really energy consuming. XD
Yeah, I imagine so. It seems to take the Zarosaki crew a long time to put out a full colored chapter that they believe is good enough to be put on the internet. Your team only had a week or 2 to do this, and the quality is still good or atleast decent. The different styles of all your artists makes it so it doesn't match up perfectly, but at the same time is cool to see a variety of different styles.
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah, I imagine so. It seems to take the Zarosaki crew a long time to put out a full colored chapter that they believe is good enough to be put on the internet. Your team only had a week or 2 to do this, and the quality is still good or atleast decent. The different styles of all your artists makes it so it doesn't match up perfectly, but at the same time is cool to see a variety of different styles.
These times in zaro, only one man makes a chapter. And most of the people have other things to do and in most cases are, in addition, ultra lazy (like me =). My chapter is gonna be released soon so look forward to it..(lol you sure don't know who I am, I'm a zaro colorer ^^)

To the topic, you did a great job with whole chapter.
 

Omri645

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
190
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
wow!
I must to say that page 2 is awsome!
 

Roy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome O_O OMG
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Just great... O.O

Im stunned!

See ya
Nos vemos
 

NTM__

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
18
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
emm .- very good manga

we can colorize it a sleeve between us all one or two sheets each color and those who do not know coloring lineart a sheet for each (if one wants more and more limpid imagenens). I cooperario a little ..

CEB say that I hope to see


toybrick I hear this manga to climb naruto Uchiha this only very good at what subtitularia Spanish ..
 
Last edited:

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So Awsom! You all got talent... My favorite is page 2.

Nice work.
 

Meri_maslinkata

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
310
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I love it :wtf
That colouring is just PERFECT :confetti
Your group are done exelent work.
 
Last edited:

ludO723

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
152
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
France
W O W o_o Awesome, verry nice work !
 
Top