[415 Naruto ; Pg. 15] Maybe now...

Euraj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I usually only post around NarutoFourms, but I decided to start posting my colorings here too.
Second version, without overwhealming tan.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks pretty good Euraj, and welcome to mangahelpers. Anyways, I think the lighter version looks better than the darker one, and I really like the text style you used for Naruto's words. Anyways, I hope you keep posting your manga colorings here. You're definetly welcome, and i'm sure some people will really like your style of coloring. Anyways, keep up the good work, and hopefully will see you around more often.
 
Last edited:

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks good, Euraj. :)
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Great dude :)
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
really good ^^
 
Top