418.Naruto.Pein.03.17.Coloured.Cleaned

NearLuvsToys

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How do you make those sunlight colors so bright on that Pain picture? I'm a little new to coloring lineart, but I can't find out how to do that.
 

Zenon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice color shade^^
 

Ryousei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
o.O amazing coloring man i love the background of the second page
 

sam034

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
How do you make those sunlight colors so bright on that Pain picture? I'm a little new to coloring lineart, but I can't find out how to do that.
It's not any brighter than normal white, what you should be asking is how does it stand out that much. You can make brighter colours stand out better if the image overall is darker, the more dark the image the better the white highlights stand out.

The technique he probably used to put a light "overlay" onto the picture is to create another layer above the others and then use a gradient tool which is set from white to transparent. You'll know whta I'm mean if your familiar with photoshop.
 
Top