[420] Kakashi vs Pain

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks.
Lee you're probably right, but I so didn't care of Iruka when I did this one lol, and for my own rule I sure fail with it but well #care D:
I'm an asshole, bear with it.
 

Artanis

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Thanks.
Lee you're probably right, but I so didn't care of Iruka when I did this one lol, and for my own rule I sure fail with it but well #care D:
I'm an asshole, bear with it.
If you keep being an asshole, no one will treat you seriously, and just ignore you. You get comments, bear with it, don't be a bitch and cry about the comments, you should say thanks that people even bother replying to you. :)

Good day.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
I've always been an asshole and provide work decent or good enough to be commented even if I'm the worst guy on earth. That was not a meaningful comment and that's why I treated it like that. What do you want me to do? I could have just said I wanted it to be night but that would have not been my style, just bear with it and guess the answer if you don't want me to answer that way.
Have a nice day.
 

¬Silente

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
nice but i don't like kakashi's hair
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks for that useful comment.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
No problem, bro. Glad you liked my critique.
Your critiques are as clear as water for me <3.

Artanis get over with it or I'll be an asshole just for you :]
 

Artanis

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
<3
 

TheGameJC

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
0_o...............................
 

NaruJunky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
103
Reaction score
214
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
amazing

and i love the motion effects!!!
 

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You're made of win :XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah definitely liked the colours you used.
 

Akela

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Very nice! The nighttime gives it a more grim atmosphere, which I like. :D
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks guys <3
 
Top